Exhaust System From headers to exhaust tips

Cherry Bomb "GlassPack"

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 09:14 PM

Exclamation Cherry Bomb "GlassPack"

Hi,

I don't know much about these "GlassPack" Cherry Bomb systems, but I was talking to someone today and they said that you can put a "GlassPack" into the Flowmaster Dual Exhaust that I already put on the Camaro. So I would be placing the "GlassPack" inside the dual exhaust I have????

I have never heard of this and I don't know if this is even possible so I NEED your help. If this is possible I will DEF do this to make it sound deeper.

Again PLEASE help if you have info on this, OR if there is something else that they guy was confusing this today with today.

I have attached the link to what these things look like... http://www.cherrybomb.com/products/glasspack

PLEASE ANY INFO YOU CAN SHARE IS MUCH APPREICATED!!!

PLEASE HELP!

THANKS!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:22 PM

Re: Cherry Bomb "GlassPack"

You can replace the flomaster muffler with the glass pack is prolly what they mean
Old 04-05-2011, 01:25 AM

I would definitely replace the flowmaster muffler. I think it sounds like crap and it doesn't flow very well either. You can put the glasspack in the I pipe (before it goes over the axle) to change the sound. To replace the flowmaster muffler, you will need to have some custom exhaust work done since the pipe routing is pretty strange on these cars and the system you have is most likely the 80 series which retains the factory style routing (1 in on the passenger side, 1 out on passenger side and 1 out on drivers side). This muffler can't simply be replaced by a single in/single out muffler like a glasspack.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:44 AM

I Love the way my flowmaster sounds. I don't have a clue what you are talking about. but i'm also running hooker headers without a cat.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:24 AM

yeah i like the way theflowmaster sounds... really deep and nice. I guess this guy had no clue what he was saying, becuase he said I could put the "glasspack" INSIDE the Flowmaster???

LOL I have no clue what he is saying.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by mybadd02camaro
Hi,

I don't know much about these "GlassPack" Cherry Bomb systems, but I was talking to someone today and they said that you can put a "GlassPack" into the Flowmaster Dual Exhaust that I already put on the Camaro. So I would be placing the "GlassPack" inside the dual exhaust I have????

I have never heard of this and I don't know if this is even possible so I NEED your help. If this is possible I will DEF do this to make it sound deeper.

Again PLEASE help if you have info on this, OR if there is something else that they guy was confusing this today with today.

I have attached the link to what these things look like... http://www.cherrybomb.com/products/glasspack

PLEASE ANY INFO YOU CAN SHARE IS MUCH APPREICATED!!!

PLEASE HELP!

THANKS!
Exactly what "Flowmaster dual exhaust" did you put on your car? Do you have headers that allow you to run true duals? Is that what you did? Your signature appears to indicate you have a "dual outlet" exhaust, not a true dual exhaust.

Confusing?
Old 04-06-2011, 09:21 AM

Fred,
Sorry for the confusion. I have a Flowmaster 80 Series W/ Dual 24" exhaust tips.

Hope this helps.. Thanks!