Events and Cruise Spots Car show and gathering information. Also use regional sections or Calendar.

Shine Time Detail Will Be Set up Detailing at Camaro SuperFest!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 10:07 AM

Shine Time Detail Will Be Set up Detailing at Camaro SuperFest!!!

Hello, my name is Tom Risk and I'm the owner of Shine Time Auto Detail St. Louis Mobile Auto Detailing- Oil Change & Detail I will be set up at the host hotel or at the front of the park(Not sure exactly where will be best yet.)

I am charging $45 per vehicle. Here's what I am including for the $45--

1- All bugs are removed from the front bumper, hood, windshield, wiper arms and mirrors.

2- The wheels and tires are cleaned.

3- The vehicle will receive a foam bath(If my new gun arrives in time)- This helps in aiding the removal of dirt. The vehicle is washed with micro fiber mitts. We also use the 2 bucket wash method with grit guards. The 2 bucket method is 2- 5 gallon buckets, 1 is a rinse bucket and one is a soap bucket. Each bucket has grit guards in them to get the dirt off the mitts to reduce any swirls.

4- The vehicle will get a spray wax to enhance the wax that is on the vehicle or give the 'Just Waxed Look'.

5- The vehicle is towel dried with quality micro fiber drying towels.

6- Once the vehicle is dried the exterior windows are cleaned again to guarantee streak free windows.

7- The wheels are dried and the tires are dressed with tire dressing.

If you need to vacuum your interior you can use my vacuum for free.

I am ONLY accepting cash as there will be too many people that we don't personally know.

We may be set up on Thursday if we get enough people requesting a wash. Otherwise we will be set-up at 9am on Friday and will wash till 8-10pm then all over again on Saturday.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or PM me. We will have our entire mobile set up so if you get in a bind we may be able to help you out.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting everyone!!

(Fully insured and trained)

Also if we get a few request we will also include a few different packages. These will include-

Sealant- Wolfgang deep gloss 3.0- $100

Clay bar, one step polish- To remove light swirls and produce a beautiful shine and paint sealant- $200

Or a 2 step polish to remove all swirl marks and and produce an incredible wet shine! (This will not get all random isolated scratches out) and a paint sealant.- $325

For polishes I only use Menzerna and one Meguiars product. I use a flex buffer and a Rupes 21.

We were at Camaro5 last year and washed around 90 cars in 2.5 days. We have a process down and I promise you will not be disappointed. We doing cars in 15 minute intervals. So please pick a time that you would like post it in a comment or message me.

Thanks again!!

Last edited by shinetime; 06-28-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:08 AM

Re: Shine Time Detail Will Be Set up Detailing at Camaro SuperFest!!!

Chris Frezza is allowing me to post this