Events and Cruise Spots Car show and gathering information. Also use regional sections or Calendar.

Illinois people....M.S. charity car show May 14th

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 08:14 AM

Illinois people....M.S. charity car show May 14th

I am helping put a car show on in Yorkville Illinois to raise money for M.S. This car show is going to be huge. The location will be at the PNA youth camp located 1/4 mile west for Rt.47 on River street. I have the entire space for our use. The location has over 50 acres. There will be food and a bar. We have hired on Carousel Productions to handle the event. This is a judged show and many classes. First place trophies in each class are 3' tall. There are a ton of sponsors donating great items to be ruffled off. There is also going to be a silent auction, and 50/50 raffle. Car registration is $15 at the event. All ticket proceeds, raffle ticket sales, and silent auction money will given directly to the M.S foundation. This is the first car show of the season. We look forward to you coming out and enjoying the day. Help us raise a lot of money for a very worthy cause. Please don't feel that your car may not be good enough to enter in the show. Everyone is welcome! Hope to see you there. I will post more info as it becomes available.

Last edited by jpack24; 03-08-2011 at 08:26 AM.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:57 AM

Re: Illinois people....M.S. charity car show May 14th

We are working on a website for the event. It is currently shown on the production companys website we hired to handle the event. http://www.carouselsound.com/carouselsevents.html

Classes are as follows....

Pre 50's stock and modified

60's stock and modified

70's stock and modified

80's stock and modified

90's stock and modified

2000-present stock and modified.

First place receives a 3' trophy in each class.

Second place gets a big plaque in each class

Third place receives a medium plaque in each class.

A huge trophy for best of show

More special awards are also in the works as I type this.

There are going to be venders set up with displays.

If car clubs attend and we have significant participation and know in advance a count of those attending, we will set up your own space to park together if you choose to do so.

If you are attending we appreciate you posting up here and a head count of people you might be bringing. This gives us a better estimate for food etc.

There is an unbelievable amount of items donated for raffle and silent auction.

We intend on doing this event as an annual thing. We will seek out deserving and needy charities to contribute to each year.

This event is not giving money to the national M.S foundation. All money is being donated to the local M.S. foundation to help out local. All money generated will stay in our state to help local people.

If you have facebook you can see the event and updates as well at...... http://m.facebook.com/#/event.php?ei...23394&refid=20

We really appreciate anyone that comes out and contributes to a great cause. Please don't feel you have to have a show car to come out. This is about people with a common interest in cars coming together to have fun and raise a bunch of money and give back. I hope we fill up the 50 acres and make this an event that everyone will watch for and mark their calendars each year!
Old 03-14-2011, 01:25 PM

We live in Bartlett,I think we'll try and make the show.Is it a Camaro only show?
Old 03-28-2011, 11:14 AM

No it is for all types of cars.

I used to live in Bartlett.