Events and Cruise Spots Car show and gathering information. Also use regional sections or Calendar.

Camaro corral road america aug 10-11 grand am / alms weekend

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 10:57 AM

Thumbs up Camaro corral road america aug 10-11 grand am / alms weekend

Proud to return as the host of the GRAND AM / ALMS Camaro Corral host for 2013 at Road America! The newly formed GRAND-AM / ALMS Series takes over Road America’s 4-mile circuit for what will be the most incredible weekend of sports car racing in the world. Fans will get to see the GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series race on Saturday, Aug. 10, with ALMS presented by Tequila Patron race on Sunday. Fan activities include an open grid, autographs, tech talks, fan forums, car corrals, and Tour de RA bike event. I’ll be hosting the corral for this weekend only, and NOT the ARCA/NASCAR weekend in June.

Saturday August 10th tentatively will be GRAND AM Continental Tire Series and ROLEX, and Sunday August 11th will be ALMS Racing.

I will have limited tickets available for Sunday August 11th. Tickets are limited to TWO PER CAMARO. To GET two free tickets for Sunday, and get into the Camaro Corral – email a picture of your Camaro, with your COMPLETE mailing information to svolkert@north2newman.com - This year, you will be checked in at arrival. If you do not attend, you will not be eligible for the free tickets next year, if any are available. When these are all gone, I will remove this paragraph from my original Road America post on camaroscotty.com.

We will have some prizes, and as we continue to grow, this year we may have some “Camaro Sponsor Friends” joining us, that might have added gifts for you! And there are a few drivers that want to stop by and see your cars….

Buy your tickets, and take the CAMARO CORRAL OPTION for a concessions voucher! To buy your tickets, click here —–> ROAD AMERICA CAMARO CORRAL TICKETS

See you at CAMAROFEST 2013 at Road America!