East South Central Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee

Thinking about starting a local fbody car club. Sc/Ga people in here please.

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 11:47 AM

Thinking about starting a local fbody car club. Sc/Ga people in here please.

Ok I have ran several car clubs and have been out of it for a while now. I was thinking about starting up a local F and Y body car club in the Csra area. there are alot of us around here and i think we could make it work. There will be no decals or anything like that unless everyone agrees. I know some people dont like putting them on the cars. Chime in and let me know what you think.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:36 PM

Re: Thinking about starting a local fbody car club. Sc/Ga people in here please.

Me and a couple of my buddies were thinkin about starting an automotive club(not f/y body specific) around the augusta area. We were thinkin allow in almost any type of respectable car lol. But yeah I'm down, keep me updated!!
Old 09-26-2006, 08:12 PM

Re: Thinking about starting a local fbody car club. Sc/Ga people in here please.

Have you checked out www.scfyb.com
Old 09-26-2006, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by zeeya
Have you checked out www.scfyb.com
yea dude om over on the site under this name but its pretty slow over there. And every time i hang out with some of the people theres too much drama. The only person im still realy friends with is crukshank. and hes in beaufort now so that kinda ruled out him. on a side note i was asking about you in the missing members post in the lounge on here. I havent seen you in a while. But yea pm me and once the car is painted ill come out for a cruise or something some time.
Old 09-26-2006, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by ColeSmith
Me and a couple of my buddies were thinkin about starting an automotive club(not f/y body specific) around the augusta area. We were thinkin allow in almost any type of respectable car lol. But yeah I'm down, keep me updated!!
Pm me and maby this weekend we can hit up a few bars in aug.
Old 09-27-2006, 01:36 AM

I'd be down with starting a SC car club. Hopefully I'll have my car by Christmas
Old 09-27-2006, 09:26 PM

Ive been real busy running the shop. Black8banger is a mod in your section. And your right there aint much going on there. If you want. I can make you a mod there if you think you can get something going.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by zeeya
Ive been real busy running the shop. Black8banger is a mod in your section. And your right there aint much going on there. If you want. I can make you a mod there if you think you can get something going.
Ill see what i can do. I may be able to generate some intrest. Ive talked to about 7 people so far and everyone thinks its a great idea. So if you want to make me a mod go ahead and i will see what i can do. might be able to pick up some members around next may or so hot rod and super chevy are wanting to take some photos and i may be looking at a cover and a layout or just a layout. Where is your shop at? Ill have to stop by one day. Dont have a dyno do ya?
Old 10-01-2006, 07:50 PM

My shops in Conway. I don't have a dyno. But I use another shops dyno and do all there tuning and mine.