East South Central Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee

Deals Gap(Tail of the Dragon) cruise

Old 01-06-2015, 11:46 AM

Deals Gap(Tail of the Dragon) cruise

Everyone,
Im looking into getting some muscle cars together for a meet and cruise at Deals Gap aka Tail of the Dragon this spring. For those of you who don't know about this place it's one of the top roads for motorcycles and sports cars in the US if not the number 1 spot. Its 318 curves in 11 miles. There are also various other roads in the same area that offer more driving if so desired. I have been on this road on a few bikes but not in a car. Since I have acquired a 95 Z recently I thought it would be a great thing to enjoy it and some fellow enthusiasts on one of the best driving roads in America. So if your interested let me know about when this spring would be good and tell other friends/ family with clubs or on other forums to bring their muscle cars out and enjoy this killer road with the rest of us. I know a lot of car clubs and forums get together there often. Here is a link for those who would like some more info. http://tailofthedragon.com/ . Trust me when I say this is a road experience you wont soon forget.
Old 02-15-2015, 02:26 PM

Re: Deals Gap(Tail of the Dragon) cruise

I have been there with both cars and bikes. I don't think there are any f-body rallies. I know there is a Corvette rally.

Boy, this site use to be really active 10 years ago. I noticed a post I did two years ago is still on the first page of events.

Last edited by Thomash; 02-15-2015 at 02:34 PM.