Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Raziel

Garage
Vehicle Name Raziel
Year 2002
Make Chevrolet
Model Camaro Z28
Color Blue
Picture of my camaro that I took from the dealerships website.
History After My 2000 Impala LS died on the way home from work, we decided to look into getting a new vehicle(due to the fact this was the fourth time we had to take it into the shop this year). First we looked into our financing possibilities on a 2010 Camaro, but it would end up costing upwards of 700 dollars a month. I'm the type of person that basically when it comes to buying cars, if I can't get what I want, I would rather buy a really cheap car to get me by for the time being until the option for the car I want opens up.

At the same token I was wanting to learn how to drive a stick shift so I decided I want to get a manual car to learn on. I kind of wanted the car I learn on to be a camaro so I started looking for old cheap camaros with a stick shift. What I was finding was old beat up camaros, with the last one we saw being a 2000 Camaro SS that had a bunch of cheap exterior mods on it, a cracked dash, missing interior gages and a muffler that looked like it had been sawed off with a blow torch.

I found a blue 2002 Camaro Z28(which at the time I didn't realize that the SS was the step up from the Z28, I just really liked the Z28 more), but it was all the way in Granbury, TX, so after a few days of not being able to find anything that didn't look like it had been in an accident, we drive an hour out to granbury to have a look.

It was perfect, no scratches, the panels all looked in their proper place, and it sounded like a dream. So we decided to buy it. After almost a year I am still learning drive it. I've got it mostly down but still need some work in smoothing it out.

I've given it two names, "Raziel" and "Dark Angel" though one is a name and the other more a descriptor. I gave it the name Raziel because it kind of reminds me of the video game character from the game Legacy of Kain: Soulreaver and because I enjoy Angelology. Dark Angel comes from the song "Dark Angel(Gabriel)" by VNV Nation, which is just a real awesome song.
Exterior
So apparently my Camaro has a Flowmaster exhaust.

http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=34_156_231& products_id=3295

Interior

Performance Upgrades
Pretty sure it is stock in the engine bay, but hey I was wrong about the exhaust system, so if you see something that didn't come out off the factory floor, just let me know.
Views: 561