Drag Racing Technique Improve your track times

'Steve in Seattle' for President!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2003, 09:43 AM

Arrow 'Steve in Seattle' for President!

Close me out Jas, kick me off, do what ya gotta do! But...
This didn't have to get nasty!

We got Stevie boy here who has all the answers, I say we impeach president Bush and put 'bleeding heart liberal' Stevie in office!

I was just upset that a Flag, not of this country, should be painted on a US citizens car. Big deal? YEAH... BIG del to anyone who has family who died in ANY war, (and we DID have one with MEXICO many years ago), for the preservation/benefits of that flag.

Basic point: THE FLAG OF THIS COUNTRY BOWS TO NO LEADERS OF OTHER NATIONS AND FLY'S BELOW NO OTHER FLAG IN THE WORLD. It's the people represented by the flag that makes it strong, NOT the material of the flag. In my opinion Pedregon slaps EVERY American on the face by choosing NOT to paint the flag of his country, on his car, but the flag of his heritage.

If this makes me a REDNECK then fine, I wanna have the reddest neck of all. I AM OFFENDED BY IT! If some people aren't o0ffended, that is why SO MANY PEOPLE have died preserving it!

By the way Stevie, if you look at some of my post, I said if A Canadian citizen friend brings his car over here to race, with a Canadian flag on it, THAT is good and right and true, as he IS representing his country. It's when you are ONE of US but choose to represent, one of them and disgrace my flag by placing a foreign country's over it.

My suggestion is simple:
1) Either remove the Mexican flag while racing in thie country.
2) Place the Mexican flag in a position slightly below the US flag to represent your fine heritage.

One more thing Camaros and Firebirds where originally made in this country, so I'm flying THAT heritage flag, only in my heart not somewhere where it offends other people.

God Bless the United States of America! It's old but it still rings TRUE... LOVE it or just go away!

HInk
s
Old 04-19-2003, 12:01 PM
Administrator

Hink,

This is the drag racing forum. If you want to chat with Jason, please send him an email. Calling him out this way isn't exactly productive. Jason@Camaroz28.com works just fine for me.

Last edited by TedH; 04-19-2003 at 12:04 PM.