Welcome to Camaro Z28!

Welcome to CamaroZ28.Com, the ultimate Source for Camaro enthusiasts! Here you can join over 90,000 Camaro enthusiasts from around the world discussing all things related to Camaros and more. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions

To gain full access to our forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 40 different forums and search/browse from over 5 million posts.
  • Upload your Camaro details to your Garage
  • Post photos, respond to polls and access other special features
  • Gain access to our free marketplace to buy, sell and trade Camaros, parts and more.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so join our community today today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Go Back   CamaroZ28.Com Message Board > 1967-2002 F-Body Technical Discussion > 1967-2002 Specific Technical Discussion > Computer Diagnostics and Tuning
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Reply Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2002, 03:50 AM   #1

Post Jet Stage 2 chip???

After reading stangspank's post, I was detoured from getting a HPP, but that Jet Stage 2 chip sounds like it may have some potential. Will I see alot of H.P. gains on my 95 Z28 with intake and exhaust? Will I get the same gas milage? How much H.P. will I see? Thanks

------------------
Black 95Z28,Flowmaster,20% Tint,Remote Start,2k C5 Chrome Rims, ASCD Fiberglass SS Hood, RK Sport Ground Effects, Clear Corners, Rear RK Sport Blackouts, K&N Cold Air FIPK, Pioneer DEH-P73000 CD Deck...
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on CamaroZ28.com!
Black 1995 Z28...Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, DMH Performance Electronic Cutout, K&N Cold Air FIPK, Holley Airfoil, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, TB Bypass, 2k 17" Corvette C5 triple Chrome Plated rims, ASCD Fiberglass SS Hood, RK Sport Ground Effects, 20% Tint, Viper Alarm with Remote Start, Clear Corners, Rear RK Sport Blackouts, Pioneer DEH-P73000 CD Deck...
* http://www.cardomain.com/id/adawg *
95z115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2002, 07:09 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to IllusionalTA
i have compared a jet Stage II burn w/ my stock file and the only diff. is the fan temps.. I looked at everything.. Dont' think its worth 200+ bux...
IllusionalTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 12:06 PM   #3

Waste of money STAGE II.

A "lot" of HP? No, 10-15 if your lucky, but not likely, maybe 0-5HP is the norm would be my guess, who knows.

This isn't magic, and the cars didn't come THAT bad from the factory, I have heard as much as 15HP on the top end with custom dyno tuning, so dont expect that there is some huge gaping hole that can be filled.

I'd wait for LT1Edit or Tunercat, when you have more mods.
Old 08-11-2002, 11:32 PM   #4

I had Jet programing in my car and finally scrapped the program and tuned it myself. I had all kinds of problems with it at idle and running rich.

------------------
94 Z28,M6,355ci,9.5 CR Vortech S-Trim w/Aftercooler,Tunercat Prog.,DIY desensitized KM, Forged Internals,Port.&Pol. Heads w/3 angle grind,Bal.&Blue.,Crane 215/224-532/532-112LSA cam, 1.6 RR & Fireball HI-6R Ignition ,36# SVO Inj.,Magnecor Plug wires,Edelbrock Shorty Headers with Flowmaster,High Flow Cat,BBK 58mm TB ,K&N CAI,Luk Clutch,Eibach Pro-Kit w/Panhard Rod ,Global West SFC's,RK Sports 5-way adj. shocks & LCA's, Slotted Rotors, Auburn Posi w/Motive 3.73, Niche J-series 18" rims 10.5 rear,9.5 front,Autometer F/P & A/F & Boost Gauges ETC.
RCF925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 11:32 PM

Reply Post New Thread