Computer Diagnostics and Tuning Technical discussion on diagnostics and programming of the F-body computers

can someone take a look at my datalog

Old 12-14-2012, 12:14 AM

can someone take a look at my datalog

can someone take a look at my datalog please and tell me what might be wrong with my car. i believe its a lean condition but i dont know for sure. im trying to host it with dropbox but i must be doing it wrong
Old 12-15-2012, 04:33 PM

Re: can someone take a look at my datalog

If its Datamaster .uni or a CSV file I can.. What operating conditions are you at that makes you believe it's lean, idle, cruising, wot. Any specific RPM or condition helps isolation to what section of the log to look at . Also are injectors stock ?, is TB stock ?

To post Dropbox link.
From Dropbox Folder right click on file... then scroll to Dropbox, in next popup scroll to 'share link' and left click...share screen opens... on share screen click 'copy link to this page' box.. you will get a message on top of screen in green box that says ' 'link is in clipboard'. You can then go back to the post and paste the link into it.

Last edited by bobdec; 12-15-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:39 PM

it pops back thru the intake when you hit the pedal to fast, doesnt run good when driving kinda sputters. i have racetronix #32 injectors and 255 pump with hotwire kit. throttle body is a ported stock one. it will barely even spin if i hit it from a dead stop
Old 12-16-2012, 10:40 AM

Rather than ask a lot of questions about IAC, AFGS, timing, TPS voltage, MAP, idle RPM and O2's it would be quicker to see a Data log. Best to post it up for others to comment on. In the meantime I set have a temp email account you can send it to 'datalogs@comcast.net' . Put your ID in the subject line so I can correlate the log back to the thread..
Old 12-16-2012, 02:02 PM

ok i sent it to you, i tried to follow your instructions on the dropbox but mine didnt do exactly like stated
Old 12-16-2012, 05:16 PM

Took a quick look, will spend some more time on it tomorrow. Right off , yes your PCM is adding 11% fuel to left bank and 5% to the right side. During your WOT run you picked up knock at record 1688 (3400 RPM) in 1st and ended up pulling 5* of timing into 2nd and through most of the run. Timing looks good, Did see your injectors hit 81% duty cycle at 6000 just before the PCM shifted to 2nd, tires broke loos a bit then grabbed. Through 1st gear MAP hit 100 Kpa then started to drop a bit back to 94 when that retard started, could be normal. I have to think about. Not that familiar with how the LE2's flow.
Anyway I'd look into the lean problem, Solomon is pretty good , have you asked him about the 32# injector settings. Since you are lean across the board from idle (it gets better near BLM cell 15) but is still a little lean at the high end. Is your exhaust sealed OK, no leaks ? Have you checked fuel pressure . IAC is a little high at 90 but within range, TBS voltage is good , stock ported TB and intake so idle plenums s/b OK. idle timing and AFS looks good , MAP at idle 775 D and 850 in P/N is 66 Kpa , but you got a cam in there, so that's acceptable.. If O2's are reading wrong then it would be adding fuel incorrectly and running rich at the exaust, etc. That's not a symptom, so I assume the O2's are reading correctly..and PMC is adding 11-6% fuel to keep it running..
Old 12-16-2012, 06:34 PM

only exhaust leak that i was aware of was the slip tube(hooker headers)i put a clamp on it the other day but havent had the chance to have anyone start it while i hold my hand around it to see if it still leaks