WTB 5th gen SS

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 01:13 PM

WTB 5th gen SS

I know I may be asking a lot but I am in the market to buy a 5th gen Camaro SS. I want something different that you don't really see everyday. Preferably less that 15,000 miles between $30-$35,000.00. If it has more miles and is something spectacular I will consider it. Must at least have Boston Acoustic system. If it has an upgraded audio system that is fine as well but not really looking to win any audio contests. I would like it to at least be cammed, as long as it was one right, and not really been beat on. I know that it is rare but I am sure that there are people out there that just want it to have it like myself, not really to beat it up. Supercharged would be nice if done right and nothing with NOS or that has been on the bottle. Prefer not to have abnoxious interior noise so my wife will enjoy it. She hates my current vehicle because it is too loud on the inside. Anything but red or yellow is pretty much ok. Doesn't matter if it is auto or manual.Not real big on convertables but will consider and a sun roof is ok. Sorry to be so picky. Please PM me if you may have something that you think I would be interested in and I will give you my email address. I would like pictures and sound clips or videos. Thank you all for any input.