red 93z for parts sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 10:25 PM

red 93z for parts sale

I have a 93z for sale but needs to be for parts- can't get hold of clear title. Mechanicals have 156 k on them and the motor has under 100k and is from a 93 corvette. Stupid me -I thuoght my optispark problem was a major engine problem and wound up swapping in the corvette motor. The body is so-so. A ding behind the pass door on the quarter down low and some slight pass front damage (the front corner of the hood is a little bent and the fender has a rip. Also the nose, while still intact sustained some damage.) The paint is a little mis-matched on some panels due to a prior fender-bender I guess. The clear coat has started to peel on the upper driver's quarter back near the hatch. Interior is fair to middlin' but all there with no tears or rips. Has leather wraped steering wheel and the yellow guages were a 93 thing only. Runs fine new opti cap and rotor + water pump and starter were new 30k ago when I did the engine swap. Front rotors replaced. I am in the Myrtle Beach area and would like to try and stay somewhat local. This car would be great and cheap if you could get a title or to use for parts to fix or upgrade your ride. I'm hoping to get around $1300.00 for the complete running car or offers for motor, trans etc. I'll try to post a pic soon. I don't have my own camera. Call 843-455-9976. Thanks.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:31 PM

if you decide to part it out let me know i may be interested in the drivetrain. im in charlotte nc also