Perfect and well maintained 98 Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 09:03 AM

Perfect and well maintained 98 Camaro SS

This car is perfect or just below. It has been garage kept its hole life till August 08. It has never been driven in snow and only in rain since September 06. Everyone how has seen it say the pictures don,t do it justice. It is well maintained with only 84,000 miles. Since I have owned it I have rplaced the power steering rack due to leaking, replaced both knock sensors because it set off the check engine light, the thermostat, and change the oil every 3,000 miles with Mobel-1. In the last six months I have replaced the tires with Bridgestone Potenza with about 75% of the tread left, replaced the transmission and rear diff fluid, replaced the thermostat and flushed the colling system, and had a alignment. The reason I am selling the car is because I reasently became a father and the car does not fit a car seat. This car came fully loaded from the factory with every option. 6-speed, t-tops, monsoon with 12-disc, leather, and power drive seat. It is mostly stock with only Z0-6 wheels, SLP lid, Skip shift elimnator, Hurst short throw. The exterior is flawless with only about 5 chips in the hood and one on the spolier, other than that there is nothing wrong with it. The interior has the normal bolster wear and other than that it is flawless, I have pictures of everything on the car. So I can always send more pictures.

Car is located in Kansas

Price: $9,000
Old 02-27-2009, 06:56 PM

Just listed on E-bay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...9814&viewitem=