FS: 2000 NBM Z28 Rolling Chassis - San Diego, CA

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 10:55 PM

FS: 2000 NBM Z28 Rolling Chassis - San Diego, CA

FS: 2000 Navy Blue Metallic Z28, Tan Leather Interior, T-Tops, 2.73 rear, Subframe connectors, Clean title, 69K miles, NO ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION

Asking $1950 OBO

GENERAL:
I picked this car up for a possible chassis change and cage install, but never got around to it. It has been stored and now I want to pick up another project car. This car has a clean title and 69K miles. It is pictured with some aftermarket wheels but it's being sold with stock wheels (probably some 5 spoke wheels). The pictures were just taken TODAY and one tire was very low on air (my compressor wasn't working) so I had to put a snowflake wheel on to move the car around for the pictures. If you want the wheels in the pictures I'll throw them in for an extra $150. (They require the use of spacers to adapt the bolt pattern which would be included and installed with them).

EXTERIOR:
The paint of this car is pretty good. It has the standard rock ships and door dings/dimples. It is clean but has light scratches in a few places. A good buffing would go a long way with this car's paint. The headlights have some clouding/yellowing and the front grill insert has been removed. The only real flaw on the exterior is two small patches of cracked paint on the rear bumper (see pictures). The car has clear corners and altezza lights installed by the previous owner.

INTERIOR:
The interior of this car is Tan leather. The driver's seat has the rip in the standard place and the leather on the front seats is cracking. The driver's side t-tops looks to be a replacement from a car that was in a fire or something. The handle is a bit melted and the trim/interior plastic is missing. The carpet is in poor condition due to some large holes in the backseat floor board area. (see pictures). I was planning on going to light weight carpet so the holes didn't matter to me. The floor mats cover the hole. The carpet is stained and the large hole is on the passenger side a small one is on the drivers side at the base of the rear seat. There is no radio.

UNDER THE HOOD:
There is no engine or transmission. The car comes with the LS1 K member and an auto cross member. No drive shaft or PCM etc. Includes the fans, ac condensor and radiator/shroud. One of the hood struts needs to be replaced.

OTHER:
This car was originally an auto but at some time it was swapped to a 6spd. There is a hole under the center console for the shifter and there is a hole near the pedals for a master cylinder. There is a crack in the metal near to hole for the clutch master. The car comes with a set of auto pedals and an auto shifter (not installed). The holes just need to be covered with sheet metal if running an auto. This car has ASR.

This car has not been running or registered for over 2 years and has back fees due on it if the buyer is from CA. If you are from out of state, this has no effect on you.

This car is located in Lemon Grove, CA (91945) about 7 miles outside of San Diego.

Feel free to PM, Post here or email me at snvent(at)gmail.com. I can take any additional pictures upon request. All pictures are HQ so please zoom in to see detail. I have the signed title in hand ready to go. Bring your trailer and come get it.

PRICE:
I'd like to get $1950 on stock wheels or $2100 with the aftermarket wheels OBO.

TONS OF EXTRA PICTURES:
http://picasaweb.google.com/snvent/2...SAhKeRms7gwwE#

Old 06-12-2009, 11:38 AM

Thought it was sold but the buyer flaked. TTT for today