93' z28 must go....low mileage 49,200

Old 06-03-2009, 09:10 AM

93' z28 must go....low mileage 49,200

Here you are looking at a black 1993 Chevrolet z28 camaro, this vehicle has 49,2xx Original miles on it, Has service papers from the original owner since 1993 that were handed to me when I ( the second owner ) purchased this vehicle from the original owner, this car has been babied all its life, and i purchased it at 32,XXX miles. All the interior is original, non-faded or sun damaged, cracked or ripped, perfect condition, ***** and all the dials are the original yellow color which in 1993 it was the only year the camaro had those color ***** and display. The exterior on the car is the original paint that has lasted very well for paint of its age, there are no dents on any part of the vehicle, all badges are present and original. The rims on this car are the stock " salad shooters " from the factory, they are chrome which is a rarity for its year, and i believe it was custom at the time, not a standard option. This car has never been raced or has had any modification to the engine, transmission or exhaust. Has new tires with 95% tread on them. This is my daily drivers so miles will go up daily, as i do drive it quite a bit, which is also my main reason why its for sale, i drive alot, and i am looking to start school very soon, and need something more efficient because the school is quite a distance from my house. Car is rated aproximately 19mpg city and 25mpg hwy, and it does pretty close to that. Oil is changed every 3,000 miles, have not ran synthetic through it at all, so if you wish to do so, you can.

Car has had $1300 in work, all new wiring, brand new optispark and waterpump as well, timing belt, all the essentials that need to be replaced over time, i have receipts for proof.

Only downside on the car is that it might need a new AC compressor, or just a small leak fix. havent had the time or money to have it checked.

If you do have any additional questions please feel free to message me and if you are local we can arrange to meet. i will only deal locally, i will not ship or accept payments, everything must be done in person.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

needs to be gone quick, i am trying to get something more efficient to drive to school.