1967 Camaro project, will consider trades

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 09:26 PM

1967 Camaro project, will consider trades

This is what im looking for, IROC Camaro I prefer a stock L98 car with T-tops. I will consider a 305 car or a slightly modded car. Color doesnt matter, I prefer a car that doesnt need much to make it Nice. Im looking for a good driver car. Car Has to have T-Tops.

Heres My Junk! Its located in North Central Arkansas 72635

$3,000 Buys it all outright! Bottom Dollar

This 1967 Chevrolet Camaro started life as a Butternut Yellow 327 powerglide factory AC car. As you can tell from the current pictures it is far from that today. The car needs a full ground up restoration and has alot of rust, The rear frame rails are solid, as with the shock towers. The cars restoration has not been started and it needs to following areas to be repaired. Rear trunk, both rear quarters, around the rear window, rear package tray, full floor, dash, upper cowl, drivers side door jamb.

Included in the auction is over $1,200 worth of new sheetmetal that was bought from Classic Industries I dont know the manufacture of the metal but it appears to be very good quality. Metal is included not installed please keep that in mind. Included is a One piece floor pan, one piece trunk pan, top dash, upper one piece cowl panel, floor extensions into the firewall LH and RH, and a spare trunk patch panel.

Some original GM metal is also included like a original GM SS Hood that needs some attention, a nice flat hood, Radiator support the needs a small amount of work, cowl panel, header panel X2 both are damaged, I have a local guy lined up that has alot of original parts for sale. if the buyer is interested I can give you his name and number.

The trim tag on the car reads

12 A E

ST 67-12437 11OR 48287 BODY

TR 760-Z Y-Y PAINT

W 2EMGR

The VIN # is 124377N147652

This car is a original Alabama car, All cars pre 1974 in Alabama DO NOT have titles, I do have all the registration, license plate, etc for you the buyer to get a title. I took all this paper work to my local DMV and they said to bring it back when the car is completed and a title will be isued after the car is inspected.

Parts that are included but not pictured Rear back Glass, Gauge cluster with a 120 MPH speedo, Gas tank, Flat Hood, Header panel, New side mirrors new in their boxes, New window cranks and interior door panels.

This car does not have a motor, transmission, front fenders, most of its dash was stripped years ago, If you dont see it assume its not there, any questions please ask.

If a deal does happen I cannot move this car, Buyer or trader needs to be able to transport this car.

Call me at 870-405-3024 or email coke_and_stuff@yahoo.com

You can see alot of good pictures at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...273965319&rd=1

Thanks

Joey