2000 camaro ss, slp, borla, t-tops, 350hp+, 6-speed, 18" chrome rims

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 12:19 PM

2000 camaro ss, slp, borla, t-tops, 350hp+, 6-speed, 18" chrome rims

248-462-0619 or steiger99@hotmail.com

2000 Chevrolet Camaro SLP SS. 48,000 miles. T-tops. Gold metallic paint (pewter). Completely loaded with every factory upgrade possible. A/C blows super cold, heat works excellent. Runs better than EXCELLENT, shifts very smooth (no grinding or difficulty shifting gears), absolutely no leaks of any kind and does not burn oil between oil changes. Mobil 1 synthetic oil ONLY from day 1. Aftermarkets BORLA adjustable exhaust system. Comes with 3 tuning plates to adjust how loud you prefer the exhaust to be (easy to change). SLP intake system and K&N air filter. Other than the intake and exhaust mods the mechanical equipment on the car is completely stock. New billet chrome grill installed (front). Aftermarket CD player with iPod hook-up and aftermarket amplifier. 2 10” JL audio W3 subwoofers in 2 custom boxes that mount next to the T-TOPS storage area in the trunk. This allows you to have subs and also take the t-tops off unlike most camaro setups that mount the subs where the t-tops lock in place inside the trunk. The rims are 18” chrome Z06 rims with Toyo Proxes for the tires. I do have the factory SS rims with brand new BF Goodrich tires if you prefer to have them instead of the corvette rims that are currently on the car. All fluids have been changed and there is absolutely no rust on the vehicle. NEVER driven in the snow or rain. It is rarely driven at all and that is why the miles are so low. Stored in heated garage over the winter months. The only flaw on the car, and it kills me, is a 2 small scratches over the drivers side rear tire where the previous owner tried pulling the car into a garage that was too small. He was able to stop before major damage or dents occurred but it definitely needs to be touched up professionally. I have not been able to find a shop that I am comfortable working on the car and that is the only reason why it has not been touched up by me. I am sure there are many shops that can repair the scratch no problem but I am very meticulous and have a hard time leaving the car overnight without worrying about if they are going to take the car out and go joyriding. (Ever since I say Ferris Bueller’s day off and those people took the Ferrari for a joyride I refuse to leave my cars overnight anywhere . I purchased the car from an older man in Chicago. I flew out there and drove the car back here to Michigan. Carfax is completely clean and there are no accidents or negative history reports, mileage is actual.

GO HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXtwapLC5r4 It is a video that I have posted of the car starting, revving, idling (about 60 seconds so you can hear the exhaust tone)

GO HERE: 38 Pictures of the car at this link: http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p...on=tageditmany

You will not be disappointed when you come out to see the car.

RULES: (And I don’t mean to sound like a D!@# but do not come out and expect to test drive the car without having the funds available to make the purchase that same day. Save yourself the trip out if you are unable to bring the money with you. I promise you the car is in pristine condition and there are absolutely no problems with anything other than the small scratches I explained above. I will be accompanying you on the test drive and there will be no absolutely NO burnouts, NO gear jamming, NO tire squawking, NO clutch popping, etc… If you want to drive the car like that when you purchase it and I have the cash in my hands, then you can do whatever you want to the car. This car has been babied since it was built and will remain to be babied until someone takes her off my hands. We will take it up near the red line in a straight line to prove the car is smooth and there are no misfires of any kind. If you have any questions about this, please address them before you make the trip out to come test drive the car. I would hate to have to send you home if you do not have the funds ready and the cashiers check or cah in your hand when you arrive.

248-462-0619 or steiger99@hotmail.com
Old 08-07-2009, 03:37 PM

What are you asking for it?? I,m close and have a friend who is looking for something just like this with cash in hand.