1995 Camaro Z28 NW Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 12:31 PM

1995 Camaro Z28 NW Chicago

Up for sale is my 1995 Camaro Z28. The car has 161,000 on the clock, and it runs perfectly. I have been the owner of the car since 2004, and since then i have never driven it in the winter, and i have always changed the oil at 3,000 miles. Everything works and is in good mechanical condition. AC blows cold air, the heater blows heat, cruise works just fine, everything. This is a T-top car, and was painted a few years ago using Eastwood Boulevard black, with victory red accent stripe down the sides. The body still looks good, however there are some spots on the hood that have been burned through from polishing. Emblems are from Embelmpros, and are mirrored stainless steel.
The inside looks amazing. I take care of my cars, and generally cleaned the inside once a week. I recently had all the seats taken out, reworked all the foam and put on the ebony hampton vinyl from Hawks 3rd gen, and it really is a HUGE improvement over then previously torn graphite cloth interior it originally had. The seats feel new, and the 6 way power seat works great (had all the screws and mechanisms re-lubed).
The motor starts and runs with no problems. No sounds from valve train and the engine does not burn oil. It has the SLP cold air intake system, pacesetter midlength headers into flowmaster american thunder cat back system (cat deleted). Spark plugs were just replaced 1,000 miles ago with bosch double iridium plugs, and wires were upgraded to taylor 8mm red wires. Some of the wires have heat shielding cloth to protect them from header heat. The rear end was switched out with a 4.10 unit, and has a aluminum girdle kit on it as well. Brakes were upgraded to a Power stock drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic brake pads at the same time the spark plugs were done. Previous owner had the transmission rebuilt a couple months before the sale to me, and it still shifts strong.

Im selling this car for the simple reason of practicality. I commute to Minnesota and sometimes drive a group of 2-3 people with me, and i just need something bigger. Im going to put this on craigslist on wednesday, just thought ill give members of this board a jump on it before anyone else does. Im located in Palatine, IL, and im asking for $3500 for the car. Thanks for looking!