CamaroZ28.Com Podcast Talk about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast, our weekly online radio show.

Camaro Podcast #465 - We can't think of a title...Camaro!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Administrator

Cool Camaro Podcast #465 - We can't think of a title...Camaro!

Podcast #465 - We can't think of a title...Camaro!?
LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD
  1. Listen right in your browser
  2. Download from the ITunes Music Store
  3. RSS Feed

July sales figures for Camaro. WOW!!

Mike Judge presents Oshawa Assembly Plant with the Award from BBOMG.

Misc. ramblings.

We have one voicemail this week. Keep your voicemails coming!

Do you like fast cars? Do you like beer? Well, check out our second episode of a new project we are working on called Gears and Beers. Let us know what you think.

You can know hear our show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your iPhone, Android Phone, BlackBerry and Palm WebOS. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.

Become a Facebook Fan of ours - http://bit.ly/9QMC3g.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter. Check us out at http://www.twitter.com/camaroz28com.

If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question, or just making a comment, we have a phone number you can call now. It is (586)486-3182 or you can e-mail a question to both of us at webmasters@camaroz28.com. Also, if you enjoy the Podcast please fill out our survey at Podtrac: Online Media Audience Survey.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:39 PM

Location: I was born and raised and reside in Philadelphia, PA.
Re: Camaro Podcast #465 - We can't think of a title...Camaro!

Watched it yesterday, awesome! See the new Gears & Beers Show here:

And sorry again for the delay gents, I AM shipping some more gear out to you tomorrow, should receive early next week. Ran into a very busy spurt with some events on this end, but finally getting around to it.

Jason, nice shirt in this past episode!

Eddie C.
GolfTalk Live with Tony Leodora for Golf commentary and golfing news.
The Traveling Golfer Video from various Golf Resorts around America and the World
Old 08-08-2014, 08:11 AM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by Silverado27
Watched it yesterday, awesome! See the new Gears & Beers Show here:
Thats for posting it!

And sorry again for the delay gents, I AM shipping some more gear out to you tomorrow, should receive early next week. Ran into a very busy spurt with some events on this end, but finally getting around to it.
No worries, buddy...we appreciate it!

I meant to give you and your show a shout out as my thanks for the shirt, but it slipped. I'll make sure we get it in the next show!
Old 08-10-2014, 08:50 AM

I enjoyed your gears and beers show. I especially liked the various clips from the cruise in, the fifth gen ny club and hanging at the bar eating hot wings....you guys had me rolling as Chris s face turned bright red from the ghost sauce.

A few insights as you requested. The best camera shots .....we're when you guys were eating the wings....

I like that angle shot as you were eating the wings. It was the most comfortable setting and it brought me into the show more...if that makes any sense.

I liked the switch up of camera angles throughout the show (brought some cool movement to the show)like at the tent scene with the ny fifth gen and then when we went back to bar in house it was just a little to far...but still cool.

None of these comments are negative in nature but hopefully seen as a big fan of your work being constructive.

I'd love to see you guys do more shows hanging out, sitting down at a bar eating hot wings, (or whatever)drinking a beer and shooting the breeze about hot Car news together....

Having the hot waitress Kaitlin didn't hurt either. Always cool to catch a hottie smiling on a few minutes of the show participating in the discussion .....on topic or tasting the food...

I'm always a big fan of the podcast....and I am enjoying the video too...

Sorry to hear of the loss of a long time friend.

I will say the drinking and driving portion of the show was a bit of a downer. Definitely got the message no drinking and driving.

I don't know if ithat portion should be as long a part of future show.

I would prefer to see Jason do his impression of the HELLCAT...lol (from time to time because on the podcast that cracks me up)

More car talk about camaro and automotive news about its competitors would be cool. I'd love to have some clips of Chris tooling around in his awesome ZL1 and maybe the next time you do a cruise....maybe more in depth time shooting a car or row..interview the owner or just give your reaction as to what is so cool about that particular car....in your opinion...not to long but just a few minutes about what seeing that particular car brought to your minds....or maybe if it's an older ride what you remember about that car back in the day...(if it's an older ride) maybe get manufacturers to give test cars to video go pro a bit for your insight reviews of what it's like or even a car dealer or friends who own various cars....not instrumented testing as that's been done to death but just what you like about the cars or not like...

You guys have a long history of a lot of podcast shows and a small portion of your beers and gears show having that segment for you to discuss later on at your bar at home would bring more passion to you beers and veers show..(if any of what I'm saying is too involved please excuse me...I'm just throwing out ideas that can occur from time to time.) I'd dig seeing what some of your friends are driving and what they have done to their cars. Just as a small portion of your present show..I always say through a thousand ideas against the wall and if a few of them you like and implement....then we ve improved the effort...if not...no harm...no foul.

Again....awesome fun time and I'm still laughing as I saw Chris s face and Jason's face as you guys were eating with that hottie Kaitlin at the bar in Canada..

I like the switch ups through the show. You guys are cool as he'll.

The car community is lucky to have you and your fine efforts...

For example:

If I lived in the Detroit area I'd roll in and you guys could tape a few minutes of the owner pulling in...shoot the car and a short discussion on the car...maybe go for a test drive with go pro...

Just have a few of your local friends pop over. One friend or one guy with his car each show, just a clip for you guys to shoot the breeze about for a few minutes back at your home base, throwing back a cold one...Obviously not at the time of taping where your drinking beers but maybe at an earlier time and day before the gears and beers show..

I have no idea what time and effort it would take to pull off the editing if it's too large an undertaking...accept my apologies and just keep up the great show you guys are producing.

I really enjoy the show.

JB

Last edited by JBsC6; 08-10-2014 at 09:12 AM.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by JBsC6
A few insights as you requested. The best camera shots .....we're when you guys were eating the wings....

I like that angle shot as you were eating the wings. It was the most comfortable setting and it brought me into the show more...if that makes any sense.
Cool, thanks for that. We'll try to incorporate more angles into future shows!

like at the tent scene with the ny fifth gen and then when we went back to bar in house it was just a little to far...but still cool.
Can you clarify "too far"? Like...too much of a time/distance stretch between scenes?

None of these comments are negative in nature but hopefully seen as a big fan of your work being constructive.
Totally understood and very much appreciated! We can't bring you guys the show you want to watch without knowing what you want.

I'd love to see you guys do more shows hanging out, sitting down at a bar eating hot wings, (or whatever)drinking a beer and shooting the breeze about hot Car news together....
We plan on doing that more. We considered it as a part of many shows.

Having the hot waitress Kaitlin didn't hurt either. Always cool to catch a hottie smiling on a few minutes of the show participating in the discussion .....on topic or tasting the food...
Yeah, well...I'd love to have Kaitlin in more shows but she is in Oshawa...5 hours away from us. She was definitely fun. But we can do more like that in the future, for sure!

I will say the drinking and driving portion of the show was a bit of a downer. Definitely got the message no drinking and driving.

I don't know if ithat portion should be as long a part of future show.
Okay, good to know. After editing the episode, I was starting to feel like it was too heavy of a segment anyway. We'll tread lightly in the future.

I would prefer to see Jason do his impression of the HELLCAT...lol (from time to time because on the podcast that cracks me up)
Ha! Okay...I'll try...

More car talk about camaro and automotive news about its competitors would be cool.
Can do!

I'd love to have some clips of Chris tooling around in his awesome ZL1
Can do! We have a plan for that in the future.

The car community is lucky to have you and your fine efforts...
Wow...thanks, man. Stuff like that keeps us going.

If I lived in the Detroit area I'd roll in and you guys could tape a few minutes of the owner pulling in...shoot the car and a short discussion on the car...maybe go for a test drive with go pro...
That would be cool. But...got a smart phone? Do a 3-5 minute clip and send it to us and we can integrate it into the show!

Just have a few of your local friends pop over. One friend or one guy with his car each show, just a clip for you guys to shoot the breeze about for a few minutes back at your home base, throwing back a cold one...Obviously not at the time of taping where your drinking beers but maybe at an earlier time and day before the gears and beers show..
We did that in episode 2...and will continue to to that when we can!

I really enjoy the show.
Awesome, man. Thanks! Some things you mentioned I didn't quote/reply to...but that was just because I duly noted them.

Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming. Until then...PLEASE help us grow the show by spreading the word. All you have to do is share this link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/gearsandbeersshow

THANKS!!