CamaroZ28.Com Podcast Talk about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast, our weekly online radio show.

Camaro Podcast #450 - Z/28 Parts and Car Detailing.

Old 04-20-2014, 09:12 AM
Administrator

Cool Camaro Podcast #450 - Z/28 Parts and Car Detailing.

Podcast #450 - Z/28 Parts and Car Detailing.
LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD
  1. Listen right in your browser
  2. Download from the ITunes Music Store
  3. RSS Feed

Z/28 Parts and Car Detailing.

New York Auto Show started this week. We start the show with some news and info that came out of that.

Happy 50th Birthday Mustang. Chevrolet celebrates five decades of Pony Car competition. Camaro vs. Mustang one of America.

Car detailing tips for the spring.

Z/28 parts restricted. What do you think? CamaroNews.com – Z/28 Clone Free Zone = Parts Restriction.

We saving our voicemails and e-mails for next week due to the length of the show. Please keep them coming in for next week.

Jason Debler is raising money for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation by shaving his head. Please consider making a donation to a very good cause at Mr. Jason C. Debler | A St. Baldrick's Participant.

Do you like fast cars? Do you like beer? Well, check out our Pilot episode of a new project we are working on called Gears and Beers. Let us know what you think.

You can know hear our show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your iPhone, Android Phone, BlackBerry and Palm WebOS. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.

You can now access our Message board through the Tapatalk app for the iPhone, iPad, and Android powered devices. http://bit.ly/aPQZC9.

Become a Facebook Fan of ours - http://bit.ly/9QMC3g.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter. Check us out at http://www.twitter.com/camaroz28com.

You can now listen to this podcast right from your cell phone at anytime. Just dial 650-644-1939 and our newest episode of our Podcast will be available for you to listen.

If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question, or just making a comment, we have a phone number you can call now. It is (586)486-3182 or you can e-mail a question to both of us at webmasters@camaroz28.com. Also, if you enjoy the Podcast please fill out our survey at Podtrac: Online Media Audience Survey.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:35 PM

Re: Camaro Podcast #450 - Z/28 Parts and Car Detailing.

Just listened to the podcast and have a couple comments on the detailing aspect.

For the wheel cleaning, the Daytona wheel brushes are designed to clean the inner barrel and are also flexible so you can make it fit behind the spokes as well. Another good tool are the Wheel Woolies which come in different sizes. As a professional detailer I keep both both in my arsenal and they're very effective.

For a good cleaning agent, the best I've ever used is Sonax Full Effect. Heads up, its not cheap and it smells awful, but its the best out there. You don't need to use very much of it either. Its also safe for all wheel finishes and the only wheel cleaner you can use on wheels that have carbon ceramic brake rotors as well as it will not damage them.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:07 AM

Sonax is a awesome product to clean wheels

I've been using it for awhile and definitely worth the 15 bucks a bottle.

I buy it buy the case when it's on sale....lasts a year or more for two cars.

Seriously worth the coin...that's how good it is at making the job everyone hates that much easier.

I get it from detailerdomaindotcom

Another great show guys and fwiw...the new. Dodge charger looks Like crap...ruined its bold image for milk toast.

Z06 was bad @ss!

Last edited by JBsC6; 04-22-2014 at 08:10 AM.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:14 AM

Everyone said the new Mustang was really great in person over the Past few months..

Saw the new Stang at the ny show..and didn't see barely any difference from the old one..

Maybe on the road I it ll look hotter?
Old 04-23-2014, 07:33 AM
Admin Emeritus

Thanks for the tip on the wheel bush, looks like it will work wonders.

I meant to ask...how is Griot's Garage wheel cleaner? I picked up a bunch when it was on a serious clearance. Haven';t used it yet. How does it compare to the Sonax (if anyone knows)?

Thanks for listening to the show, BTW.