CamaroZ28.Com Podcast Talk about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast, our weekly online radio show.

Camaro Podcast #328 - Camaro Videos and Storage Tips Wrap.

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 01:39 PM
Administrator

Cool Camaro Podcast #328 - Camaro Videos and Storage Tips Wrap.

Podcast #328 - Camaro Videos and Storage Tips Wrap.
LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD
  1. Listen right in your browser
  2. Download from the ITunes Music Store
  3. RSS Feed

A few new videos were released this week by Chevrolet. The first one was the COPO Camaro concept at the track and the second was the Military Tribute Camaro. We discuss both. You can check them out on the front page of CamaroZ28.COM.

Holiday Message from The Fbodfather. https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/201...message-844042.

We wrap-up the Camaro winter storage tips contest and declare the winner.

We have lots of voicemails and e-mails to go through this week for the show.

Jason's video of this "Automatic Transmission" 600hp Camaro that people keep commenting on. Supercharged 2010 Camaro SS 0-100 Blast [HD] - YouTube

Don't forget to Like the Camaro Collectables Facebook page at Camaro Collectibles | Facebook. You'll get a hint a day to try and figure out what the next car will be.

You can know hear our show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your iPhone, Android Phone, BlackBerry and Pre. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.

You can now access our Message board through the Tapatalk app for the iPhone, iPad, and Android powered devices. http://bit.ly/dbipkw

Become a Facebook Fan of ours - CamaroZ28.Com | Facebook.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter. Check us out at CamaroZ28.Com (@camaroz28com) on Twitter.

You can now listen to this podcast right from your cell phone at anytime. Just dial 650-644-1939 and our newest episode of our Podcast will be available for you to listen.

If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question, or just making a comment, we have a phone number you can call now. It is (586)486-3182 or you can e-mail a question to both of us at webmasters@camaroz28.com. Also, if you enjoy the Podcast please fill out our survey at Podtrac: Online Media Audience Survey
Old 12-19-2011, 09:29 AM

Re: Camaro Podcast #328 - Camaro Videos and Storage Tips Wrap.

The 2010 Camaro Turn by turn voice is all Male
The 2012 Camaro Turn by Turn voice is all female and announces more frequently as you get closer to your destination. It is kind of hard to describe but I will do my best.

I turned a block too soon in Savannah Georgia as I thought I was at the destination. When I used my parents 2012, it showed the distance on the radio. Like 50 yards, 25 yards, 10 yards, etc.. There is a bar graph showing you on the 2010 how close you are, but I didn't really put two and two together until seeing this on the 2012, because the 2012 shows you the distance more often.

It is hard to describe the differences, but I did notice some of them.

I have to admit I have ripped on the automatic transmission myself. However, that is reserved for that "you must have a v8, there is no choice but the V8, you insult the Camaro if you don't buy a v8" douchebag in the group.

They don't expect to be called out for buying the lower horsepower V8. They also don't expect you to call them out for paying more for the auto and saying the car weighs more. Not to mention it runs on 4 Cylinders because of AFM.

I encountered that on another forum, nothing like that from BBOMG, or anyone here on CamaroZ28.com

That said I respect anyone with v6/v8 no matter what, if respect is given to me. In fact I actually like the 5th Gen LS model. I love the titanium interior panels, and the LS wheels.

I wanted halos, sunroof and the Red Jewel Color. None of which could be ordered with the LS model.

Now to change the subject.

Want to do a complete 180, and have 5th Gen winter driving tips?