CamaroZ28.Com Podcast Talk about the CamaroZ28.Com Podcast, our weekly online radio show.

Camaro Podcast #312 - Gearing up for Camaro's at SEMA.

Old 08-28-2011, 07:11 PM
Administrator

Cool Camaro Podcast #312 - Gearing up for Camaro's at SEMA.

Podcast #312 - Gearing up for Camaro's at SEMA.
LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD
  1. Listen right in your browser
  2. Download from the ITunes Music Store
  3. RSS Feed

Gearing up for Camaro's at SEMA.

We hope all are staying safe in the midst of the Hurricane that is hitting the East Coast right now.

SEMA is coming up in just a short few months. We are looking forward to what Chevrolet is going to be bringing once again. For all the details on the show, check out http://www.semashow.com.

5th Gen vs. 4th Gen - or even 5th Gen vs. older gen Camaro's. We discuss.

Camaro of the week.

We have no voicemails this week, but still have some short interviews we recorded at the BBOMG in Oshawa this summer. Get your calls in as we give away a prize pack every month to one of the voicemail callers that we choose.

Please continue to get your Happy Birthday messages to Chevrolet in!

You can know hear our show on Stitcher Radio. Stitcher allows you to listen to your favorite shows directly from your iPhone, Android Phone, BlackBerry and Pre. On-demand and on the go! Don’t have Stitcher? Download it for free today at Stitcher.com.

You can now access our Message board through the Tapatalk app for the iPhone, iPad, and Android powered devices. http://bit.ly/dbipkw

Become a Facebook Fan of ours - http://bit.ly/9QMC3g.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter. Check us out at http://www.twitter.com/camaroz28com.

You can now listen to this podcast right from your cell phone at anytime. Just dial 650-644-1939 and our newest episode of our Podcast will be available for you to listen.

If you'd like to be in our Podcast by asking a question, or just making a comment, we have a phone number you can call now. It is (586)486-3182 or you can e-mail a question to both of us at webmasters@camaroz28.com. Also, if you enjoy the Podcast please fill out our survey at http://bit.ly/d3faWX
Old 08-28-2011, 10:18 PM

Re: Camaro Podcast #312 - Gearing up for Camaro's at SEMA.

I'll wave to previous Gen camaro owners.
In fact when I was driving in Florida in October of 2009, I got a greeting by a 4th Gen member on I4, and I use that with other members. He pulled along side of me, revved the engine and drove off! (Glad I have a manual to do that)

I also was wearing my blue Martinrea t-shirt, while at the Smokey Mountains national park. One of the guys working there said "Do you have a camaro" I said "yes" he told me he had a 1970 in his garage. I thought that was pretty cool, and told him I took the car out on the tail of the dragon yesterday.

We spoke for a bit, and he had kind of a chuckle that my wife got a bit car sick on it. He suggested that we go there again. Kim just looks at me and says, you can go alone this time. We both got a chuckle.

Anyhow, if I see a previous Gen Camaro owner, and they make eye contact I will wave!
Old 08-29-2011, 08:40 AM

[autostream]http://autostream.com/camaroz28/?page_type=firebirdplayerthumbnail&framepage=1637& transactionid=1314625254-6819721635&posted_by=Mucker15_www.camaroz28.com&yo utube_video_id=_MMj6gmt1JI[/autostream]

I have owned many generations my self and I personally think if you look down on other cats rides your a douche just saying

I have a 69 still Like some more than others but I appreciate them all

If my life allows Id like to build a 3rd gen Iroc, with an LS2 and modern suspension

Good to hear Detroits finest cant wait till next year at BBOMG

and Frezza if I could go back to School Id sell my freaking soul !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Mucker15; 08-29-2011 at 08:45 AM.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:16 PM

Camaro of the week! Thanks Chris and Jason. Yes Jason, my garage WAS sparse. I've updated it with additional photos. Take another look, it is much better. I included a photo of my first car. The car that started my love for Camaro. Random number selected me to be the first? I need to go buy a lottery ticket!
Old 08-31-2011, 02:27 PM

Thanks for taking up the topic guys. It's been something on my mind for quite some time.

A few weeks ago, I was at a local event wearing my BBOMG3 shirt and some fellow recognized it. He and I started talking, but once I said I was not a regular on C5.com, he cooled off -- but quick -- when I mentioned CZ28.com. It was the final straw, the next day when a guy driving a C6 Corvette gave me a hearty wave -- I was driving the Polo (nee Bowling) Green car. When a Corvette guy shows solidarity and a 5th-gen guys shows disdain, there's something wrong with the picture.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by mudbone
Thanks for taking up the topic guys. It's been something on my mind for quite some time.

A few weeks ago, I was at a local event wearing my BBOMG3 shirt and some fellow recognized it. He and I started talking, but once I said I was not a regular on C5.com, he cooled off -- but quick -- when I mentioned CZ28.com. It was the final straw, the next day when a guy driving a C6 Corvette gave me a hearty wave -- I was driving the Polo (nee Bowling) Green car. When a Corvette guy shows solidarity and a 5th-gen guys shows disdain, there's something wrong with the picture.
you just found the wrong tyoe of cat, thats pretty weak of the guy, we dont see that around here thank Goodness
Old 09-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Admin Emeritus

Yep...I wouldn't put blame on the generation of the car owner, but the company he likes to keep.