Buyer/Seller Feedback Please report dealings on this site accurately and fairly. Disputes/arguments should be handled by authorities and will be closed or deleted.

[Problem] young maro

Old 10-21-2011, 02:58 PM

young maro

Do not buy from this punk. Took my money and I never received what I paid for.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Admin Emeritus

Re: young maro

Link to item that was sold?
Old 10-22-2011, 02:40 PM

https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/sho...ame+connectors
Old 10-22-2011, 03:04 PM
Admin Emeritus

You didn't receive anything at all? Have you e-mailed, PM'd the seller?
Old 10-23-2011, 01:52 AM

8\25
Originally Posted by form94
Will u do $150 shipped?

8\25
Originally Posted by young maro
Where are you in Wisconsin? I'm in Milwaukee, maybe we could meet up!

8\25
Janesville

8\25
Damn you are just a little too far away. I'll do $150 shipped, my paypal is Roflcopter_xxxx@yahoo.com . Please include the 3% fee or send the payment as other and I will get them shipped out to you asap.

Thanks!

Max

8\26
hey can u ship that to 2116 hermitage ln. janesville wi 53546 I had wrong address for paypal

8\26
Yep I got your email

9\1
did you ship and if so did you ship to hermitage lane like i asked? Have not received yet. Do you have the tracking number?

9\1
Yes they were shipped out but I'm in the hospital right now with an infection in my ACL. I just got surgery a few weeks ago. They should be on their way, when I get home I can PM you the tracking number. I shipped them USPS so it may take a little while.

9\4
I'm sorry your sick but I sent u $150 and its been a week now. We live an hour away from each other and it should not take this long to get. Do you have the tracking number to the package?

9\4
I'll be home tuesday and will be able to get you the tracking number, I'm sorry everything is screwed up from me being sick! No worries though they will be there soon

Wated till wednsday just incase he forgot being he was sick and could forget.

9\7
Tracking number?

9\8
The post office just called me because they got returned. I guess the label fell off and they couldn't deliver them. Do you want to just meet up with me to pick these up or do you want me to re ship them?

Thought this was bull**** since if label fell off how did they know where to send back?? I don't know maybe im wrong. Gave him more time since im nice.

9\9
Just resend to 2116 hermitage ln. Janesville wi.53546
I'm in kc till next friday

9\9
Alright will do

Now im running out of patience

9\12
Either send me a tracking number or return my money. Can't believe its taking this long for something so simple. You live in the same state man!!!

No response and getting pissed!!!

9\13
Hey, ya there??? Whats going on dude???? U just take money and don't care i don't get nothing in return???

9\14
Dude I was brutalized by the police in my home town 3 nights ago and have been in jail. They shattered my knee cap and sent me straight to jail with no pain medicine and no bail. I was just able to get out today and am trying to pick up the pieces of everything I had going on. I am seriously shaken from this **** so please work with me I will get them out to you as soon as I can.

I am very sorry it has been so long there is no reason I shouldn't have had them shipped before this happened. Please let me still follow through on this I need this money. I just had to spend my last penny on bail ($750).

9\14
Put yourself in my shoes. Ive heard two stories about why i still don't have my parts. i've been patiant and getting pissed. If ur telling the truth and it will be coming soon is one thing but how do know forsure? How much longer will i have to wait to get my parts for my car?

9\16
What's your phone number so I can text you pictures of what just happened to me? You shouldn't have to suffer for this but you have no idea what has just happened to me. I promise you you will get your SFC's and if you want you can file a paypal dispute in the mean time to be sure you get your item.

I really need money so I hope you don't do that, but I'm just trying to assure you I'm not ****ing you over and have had the worst month of my life. I'll even give you my phone number so you know I'm not scamming you. 414-430-xxxx - Max

^^^Gave him time because i believed he was hurt and maybe he needed time.

10\5
You still kicking? Whats up man? For real.. am i getting screwed or will i be getting my sub frames? Gave ya some time and im running out of time to install them and run at the track.

^^No answere still to this date by pm. Watch for him in posts but nothing till
i seen him here and i hijacked the posts. Which i never did and hate bdoing but could get him to reply to pm's and i even sent to his email.
https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=835146 and
https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=833152

He only replied to me whats in those posts to this date and he still is ignoring me.

I guess like he said im crazy and retarded
Old 10-23-2011, 01:59 AM

buyers be ware!!

Ripped off by young maro and justed wanted to warn people.

Take a look in the buyer\seller feedback section if you want to see what happened.

Just don't want anyone else have this happen.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:06 AM
Banned

Re: buyers be ware!!

Sellers beware of this retard who gets parts shipped to him and claims he never got them. Anyone else who has ever bought or sold to/from me feel free to chime in I have nothing but positive sales on the forums.

Jackass.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:20 AM

send me the tracking number then scammer.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:23 AM

Would love to see where ya sent it because i never recieved it. If theres no problem that you sent it how come you never answere my ****ing pm's??? Send me the tracking #ask whats going on? stupid. Your so honest then why not help me find out where it went or who has it?? Why the **** would i
Old 10-23-2011, 08:00 AM
Admin Emeritus

He said in the other thread that they were delivered and signed for.

I asked him to post the tracking number.

I did notice that the "label must have fallen off" reason has been used more than once.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:05 AM

Sellers beware of this retard who gets parts shipped to him and claims he never got them. Anyone else who has ever bought or sold to/from me feel free to chime in I have nothing but positive sales on the forums.

Jackass.
I had a very NEGATIVE experience with you, and will never buy from u again. Im not going to put u on front street by giving a detailed description of the BS i had to go through to get my property. Just grow up, man up and make it right with this guy. Dont even think about talking smack either, cuz we both know how bad you will look if i have to post up your PM's and provide a time line. Just leave it as that and other can chime in on how great you are.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:36 PM

Again I never received the package. If he sent it I just want to know where it went because I never got it. Tracking label would be nice. He will not respond to me other than saying I'm retarded in these posts.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Admin Emeritus

Keep this link in mind if this doesn't get resolved:
https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/faq...ssifieds_fraud
Old 10-23-2011, 05:43 PM

It was like pulling teeth to get my springs. When they did arrive, they were NOT new like he advertised they were. He is under more than one name(not sure of the other one), also. He gave me te same run around too, that he was beaten by the police and a few others too. I finally pretty much said, "dude I know were you are at, I will come to your house if these parts don't show up. I received them 4 days later, I will not purchase ANYTHING else from this dude! Regardless of me receiving my stuff, it was NOT the right stuff and I would advise people to STAY AWAY FROM BUYING ANYTHING FROM HIM. I would text him and text and text and it was like pulling teeth. No very professional if ylu ask me at all. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:16 PM
Admin Emeritus

form94:

How did you pay for them?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Problem] young maro