Buyer/Seller Feedback Please report dealings on this site accurately and fairly. Disputes/arguments should be handled by authorities and will be closed or deleted.

[Resolved] Robsquikz28

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 04:26 PM

Robsquikz28

Here is a PM i copied and pasted here......Quote:

Originally Posted by jonesz28
Hey man i will take u up on that rubber ducting. The last guy sent me pics of the one he was goin to send me and it had big crack in it. Yours doesnt have any defects does it? If not i take it, send me ur paypal n i send now. thanks

yep its good with no defects...send to gotjuice1883@gmail.com and lmk when you send the funds and what your buying. Make sure I get ur address too.
thanks

When I recieved the ducting this was its condition...

Name:  intake.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  54.7 KB
Name:  intake5.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  53.5 KB
Name:  intake2.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  56.4 KB

That pretty much sums it up. For $35 i didnt even bother with asking for refund/return, it would have been waste of my time. Just figured i would post it just in case u were buying something from him, or deal with him in the future. Take it as u will. Really guy, you that hard up for pennies? Please
Old 11-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Admin Emeritus

Re: Robsquikz28

Originally Posted by jonesz28
For $35 i didnt even bother with asking for refund/return, it would have been waste of my time.
You made this thread without at least giving him a chance to make it right? I know what was said in PMs, but you still need to do that. It would have taken as much time or less to do that than make this thread. Follow the right procedure and if he says get stiffed, THEN make the thread.

Let us know how he handles it.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:30 PM

I think its my choice how i handle it. Whn i talk about time i mean the time it would take to pack it and ship back to him, not the time it would take to type a few paragraphs. There IS no "making it right", it does not apply in this case. By that u are inferring that he made a mistake or mislead me and has the right to "make it right". He KNOWINGLY sent me a defective part after specifying that it "had NO defects". It was a blatant LIE. Its not like he said "lightly used" and i recieved it and it was all beat up and not to my satisfaction. In THAT case contacting him and "making it right" would have been procedure. He didnt sugar coat or exaggerate, he straight up LIED and accepted my $ for something he KNEW wasnt in the condition he claimed it was.

I as a forum member and buyer have all the right to post this thread without going through the BS of going back and forth with a liar for $35, dont you think?. Now, if it was for a large amount of $ i would have taken that road. But for $35, this thread is enough "making it right" compensation for me. So can i have that? Or is posting this thread instead or your so called "procedure" too much to ask?

Last edited by jonesz28; 11-06-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Admin Emeritus

No need to get crappy with me, I am telling you how things are done. This forum is for when people have done what they can do to get things worked out with no results and then post in the hopes that it still can get worked out. This forum is not for trashing someone without any interest in finding satisfaction or giving them the chance to explain themselves.

I don't disagree that it looks bad and I am not saying you are wrong, but for all you know, he had two of them and accidentally grabbed one and sent it to you by mistake. He CAN make it right. He can refund your money. You need to give him the chance to explain things. That IS the procedure.

All you need to do is PM him a link to this thread and let us know what he says. Simple.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:25 PM

Hey man I never even knew it was messed up like that. My bro shipped it for me and I was told it was good. Apperently he didnt take off the clamp to see the slice in it. Either way Im refunding you right now and hope ur happy with that. I dont sell junk and lie to people to sell items. NEver did and never will.

Here is proof....

Transaction Details

Refund (Unique Transaction ID # 1N0012796Y922283V)
See related 0MD331774D2284726

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Oct 29, 2011 Payment From brian jones RefundedYou have refunded this payment in full.
You have refunded this payment in full.
Details $35.00 USD -$1.32 USD $33.68 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Nov 6, 2011 Refund Completed ... -$35.00 USD $1.02 USD -$33.98 USD

Sent to:
brian jones
Email:
jones75254@yahoo.com

Total amount:
-$35.00 USD Help
Fee amount:
$1.02 USD
Net amount:
-$33.98 USD

Date:
Nov 6, 2011
Time:
19:24:01 PST
Completed

Subject:

You have sent $33.98 USD to brian jones with PayPal
Note:

sent back due to item failure.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:28 PM

And I sent you a additional $5 as a GIFT which will make the total of 38.98

sorry again
Old 11-06-2011, 11:57 PM

I can verify Rob is a standup guy. I have bought and sold with him and there has NEVER been an issue. If you look at his ls1tech trader rating it is through the roof. I will vouch for him any day of the week that he doesn't lie about what he has. As he stated it was an honest mistake and he took care of it.

I hope this doesn't deter anyone from purchasing from him because he is a good guy.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:34 AM

He is def a stand up guy and have bought many things through him and he has even just about given away parts. After seeing this I knew there had to be a mistake as he would have never sent that to you knowingly. Had you sent him a picture or pm I am positive he would have made it right. Sorry it was a bad deal but glad it all worked out.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Robsquikz28
Hey man I never even knew it was messed up like that. My bro shipped it for me and I was told it was good. Apperently he didnt take off the clamp to see the slice in it. Either way Im refunding you right now and hope ur happy with that. I dont sell junk and lie to people to sell items. NEver did and never will.
Ok thank you. Sorry about the thread partner. I have been dealing online for quite a while and have heard every story in the book from shady sellers and get jaded to point of just not wanting to hear it. If not for your stellar trader rating elsewhere i would not have believed THIS story. Just so u can give a word to your "bro", the neck had 2 big cracks and even with the clamp were easily visible, he may want to check his inspecting skills as to protect your rep should he be sending out any more parts in your name Im sure the mods will delete this thread (if not i will ask them to) so it will all pan out in end.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:15 AM

Its all good bro, I bitched him out

either way its all good and you truthfully can still use the bellow since its only beat up where it bolts on. IT wont be a issue at all. OR just throw it out lol

Thanks and sorry again! I apologize