Buyer/Seller Feedback Please report dealings on this site accurately and fairly. Disputes/arguments should be handled by authorities and will be closed or deleted.

[Problem] F-Bodyworld.com/Jon Massaro WARNING!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 10:20 AM

Exclamation F-Bodyworld.com/Jon Massaro WARNING!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM F-BODYWORLD.COM OR THE OWNER/OPERATOR
JON J MASSARO!!!

So I needed new front lower control arms for my 1994 Camaro Z28. I shopped around a little and a friend suggested F-Bodyworld.com as he had purchased a ram air hood for his Trans Am almost 2 years ago from them. I checked out the site and it looks professional and commercial so I ordered Spohn #741 front lower control arms using my Visa. Filled out the form, entered my CC info and waited for the confirmation email. I received nothing. So I attempted to access my purchase order through the website and it said my email was not known. I sent an email and got no response. I then called the number and it goes to a voicemail that just sounds like a default greeting for a personal cell phone. I left a message. I then found a different phone number through my bank statement and I tried that number and got the same thing. I also found another email address that I tried and still no response. When I tried calling both numbers again the next day, both of them were rejected saying "User-Busy." Then all the days after that it says the user is not accepting any calls. No communication of any form despite all my attempts. I even attempted to contact him on LinkedIn as he has F-Bodyworld.com as part of his achievements and resume. I even had a forum member that had dealt with him on parts before try to contact him and he still would not respond. So I contacted my CC company and informed them of the situation. They said they would do their own investigation, attempt to contact the owner/operator and ultimately credit me after 10 days and proceed with any legal action depending on what they find.

Ultimately, I am warning everyone about this website and this person. The following information is public information and I am not posting anything that could not be found otherwise.
Registrant: Jon J Massaro
Registrant Street: 308 Cedar St
Registrant City: Hammonton
Registrant State/Province: New Jersey
Registrant Postal Code: 08037
Registrant Country: United States
Admin Organization: F-Bodyworld.com
Admin Street: 308 Cedar St
Admin City: Hammonton
Admin State/Province: New Jersey
Admin Postal Code: 08037
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: 8567237376

If you Google Earth this address, it shows what looks like a personal residence in a rural residential area. I called the number listed on the registrant domain and the phone would ring but there is no voicemail. When somebody finally picked up and I asked to speak to Jon they said "No Jon here!" and hung up. I found another person that experienced almost the exact same scenario that I did with similar parts. I also found that another person had a similar issue but he was told by F-Bodyworld.com that the parts were being ordered directly from the manufacturer after waiting over 3 weeks. When he called the manufacturer they told him they do not do business with F-Bodyworld.com. When he attempted to contact Jon at
F-Bodyworld.com again to confront him, his communications went unanswered. Luckily, he was able to rescind his payment. I honestly do not like to do things like this. I wish he would have just shipped the parts or issued a refund. Even, at least, just communicated with me about it. Even if it was a shipping issue or a computer glitch or he had to get the parts drop shipped instead. I understand that s**t happens. But I assume now that it was the intent to keep the money and run so it doesn't matter.

My goal by posting this is not to be bitter or get revenge, even though it kind of does, but I want to try to protect or warn everyone else that lives by at least a decent set of morals and ethics who spend their money for their interest in the automotive hobby.

BUYER BEWARE!!!
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM F-BODYWORLD.COM OR THE OWNER/OPERATOR
JON J MASSARO!!!
Old 05-11-2015, 10:03 PM

Re: F-Bodyworld.com/Jon Massaro WARNING!!

Pm sent