Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Where can I get the third brake light that says camaro?

Old 01-24-2004, 11:23 AM

Where can I get the third brake light that says camaro?

Where do you get those third brake light that says camaro? Dors anyone custom make these, I would like to get one that says SS.
Old 01-24-2004, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

I can make one for you. The example on my site has Z28 but I can do a CAMARO for ya

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm
Old 01-24-2004, 11:36 AM

Cool I sent ya an email. How do I go about ordering these?
Old 01-24-2004, 12:41 PM
Super Moderator

Ah-ha! The mystery has been solved. You sent me an email the other day and I responded to it but it bounced saying "user doesn't exist". Not much I can do with that. I just noticed I got another email from you and sent another reply but it bounced as well with the same message. You need to update your email address in your email program so people can reply back to you

Here is what I wrote...

Yes, I can make you chrome rear CAMARO inserts. $8 for those.

I can make a SS 3rd brake light as well but it can't be in chrome... will need to be some other color. Most popular is black.

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm for payment details.

Let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!

Feel free to email me again but send along a good email address that I can use
Old 01-24-2004, 03:33 PM

3rd brake light

go to www.supersportperformance.com and go to the 4th gen section they have 3rd brake lights on there, although I'm not sure if they have Camaro or not
Old 01-24-2004, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: 3rd brake light

Originally posted by Florida_Z28_Boy
go to www.supersportperformance.com and go to the 4th gen section they have 3rd brake lights on there, although I'm not sure if they have Camaro or not
LOL! Hmm... anybody notice anything "funny" or familiar about the pics of decals they are using for their site? Sigh.
Old 01-24-2004, 07:12 PM

Brent,
I love your stuff and i'm planning on buying 4 or 5 things from you in a couple of weeks. I have read your page but i have a question. Do i email you and tell you my info and what i want first then paypal you or just do it all at one time? I also was wondering how good the steering wheel insert stands up to heat in the car?

thanks,
derick
Old 01-24-2004, 07:22 PM

...and I thought you were ignoring me!! I did update it. Don't understand why they are not going through, cause I have had other people email me from this site. Crazy. It is kara@nts-online.net I want the chrome camaro inserts and the black SS for the 3rd brake light. The 98 and up SS have a different sixe 3rd brake light right?? Let me know how much for everything and I will send the $$$ I am talking to my sister about getting a firebird front emblem from you also becasuse hers is gone!!
Old 01-24-2004, 07:46 PM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by bigde4u
Brent,
I love your stuff and i'm planning on buying 4 or 5 things from you in a couple of weeks. I have read your page but i have a question. Do i email you and tell you my info and what i want first then paypal you or just do it all at one time? I also was wondering how good the steering wheel insert stands up to heat in the car?

thanks,
derick
Thanks!

The CAMARO inserts are 95% good. I've had some who can't get them to stick but for the most part, no problems. I send along two all the time so if you have problems, you have an extra set Cleaning all the Armoral off this area is VERY important and I think that is what usually happens when they don't stick very good. Either way, I'm fairly easy going and if they don't work for you I'll just give you your money back. Pretty easy

If your order is simple and straightforward, all you need to do is PayPal me and put what you want in the notes. I'll email you back and let you know it's on its way. If I have questions, I'll get with you. About 1/2 the people email me first and 1/2 just send payment
Old 01-24-2004, 07:53 PM

Is your prices the prices it will be? What i mean is if it's $50 do i need to add tax, hadling charges, etc. when i paypal you.

I just want to make sure i send you the right amount. Don't want to rip you off.

thanks,
derick
Old 01-24-2004, 07:53 PM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by Lt1 and Ls1
...and I thought you were ignoring me!! I did update it. Don't understand why they are not going through, cause I have had other people email me from this site. Crazy. It is kara@nts-online.net I want the chrome camaro inserts and the black SS for the 3rd brake light. The 98 and up SS have a different sixe 3rd brake light right?? Let me know how much for everything and I will send the $$$ I am talking to my sister about getting a firebird front emblem from you also becasuse hers is gone!!
Not going through because here is the email you list... jonathan.bkara@nts-online.net The one here is simply "kara"

As for the 3rd brake light... DOH! It never 'hit me' that the newer SS spoilers have a different light and that is a bit embarrasing because I have a 2000SS in my garage. LOL! I just went out and looked at this and there is no real "room" to make an overlay for this and put anything on it. So, if you have the newer style then we can't do the SS 3rd brake light overlay

So, the chrome CAMARO rear insert would be $8.

As for the front bird... be sure to let me know the bird is GONE. The inlay by itself will not look good. I'll do a entire bird for her instead for the same price if she'd like.

Thanks!
Old 01-24-2004, 07:58 PM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by bigde4u
Is your prices the prices it will be? What i mean is if it's $50 do i need to add tax, hadling charges, etc. when i paypal you.

I just want to make sure i send you the right amount. Don't want to rip you off.

thanks,
derick
Yep, if you add it up and it comes to $50 that is the total price. Everything is built into the price on the page to make it easier
Old 01-24-2004, 08:05 PM

Thanks Brent, i'll be in touch to order in a few weeks when i get paid.
Old 01-24-2004, 08:12 PM

Re: Re: 3rd brake light

Originally posted by Brent94Z
LOL! Hmm... anybody notice anything "funny" or familiar about the pics of decals they are using for their site? Sigh.
Wow, it seems like I have seen those somewhere before...but...where?
Old 01-24-2004, 08:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Re: Re: 3rd brake light

Originally posted by Jilly
Wow, it seems like I have seen those somewhere before...but...where?
No real sense in getting upset... I take it as a form of flattery. LOL! It helps too that my prices are around 1/2 of what that sites prices are too

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where can I get the third brake light that says camaro?