Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

What Next

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2002, 05:18 PM

What Next

Based on what I have now, what are yall's recommendations for my next appearance mod.
A lil background- I like "project stuff"- stuff i can do/buy/install myself (neons, foglight switch LED, reverse indiglo); and I don't want anything really pricey (GFX, Spoiler, Hood).
Hit me up w/ some ideas. Thanks guys,
J
Old 12-24-2002, 06:27 PM

Howdy neigbor. Have you been to www.bhamracing.com yet? If not you might want to check it out. On the appearence mods how about a set of blackouts all round?
Old 12-24-2002, 07:39 PM

Where did you get your carbon fiber nose emblem? Back to your question, front and back smoked covers will fit nicely.
Old 12-24-2002, 09:24 PM

I'm forgot to mention I have front blackouts. I don't like rear blackouts. And I'm working on making my own clear rear side markers, so I'm covered on most lighting stuff.
I'm looking into the Pilot Foglight Conversion. A lil while back I replaced my highs lows and fogs w/ Eurolite Hyperwhite bulbs. /* Eurolite Sux BTW */ BOTH my meefin lows went out and one of my fogs went out so I definitely would like to do the pilot thing.

Also, Hey MysticTA, I am not currently plugged into any Bham stuff but would love to be. I'll definitely check out that site. Email me at Jaybaste7@aol.com if you have any Q's or info.
Lata,
J
P.S. i got the CF nose emblem from RK SPORT- It's nice but they rape you on shipping (it was i think $9 to ship something that fits in the palm of your hand... please)

Last edited by MeefZ28; 12-24-2002 at 09:28 PM.