Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

What else?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2002, 06:00 PM

What else?

Guys,
What else for the exterior of my camaro? If anything?

http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/onesweetv6

Jason
Old 11-27-2002, 07:07 PM

If it were me...

Smoked euro's, lower it, Maybe a wing, just dont get one of those huge ricer ones, Hmm, some stainless steel inserts, i think you're car looks good, and even better kuz it's a v6, there arent many taken care of. But let us know what you decide
Old 11-27-2002, 07:11 PM

Firstgenboy,
The car is lowered slightly with mac springs. Euro's sound good but, I have heard of alot of probs. with moisture getting inside the lenses. I have the 98+ ss spolier on the back. I was gonna keep that on there...
Also, thanks for the comment.

Jason
Old 11-28-2002, 03:44 AM

dang...your car is the closest ive seen to mine...

i have a 94 z Teal with the rear tail panel black also...(i actually remember that u were gonna sell me yours, but u backed out)
i have the glasstek hood, the clear corners, the ss wing, gfx etc,

i Say to skip the euro lihts cause those are for imports...

Get some rear/front blackouts...i like those better...
i love the 5spoke chrome rims however 16in rims dont cut it for me =)...i'd maybe get some 17's...i.e vette rims or thhe black zr1's =)

car looks sweet though the way it is right now!!
Old 11-28-2002, 09:16 AM

Hey,
Thanks. Yeah, I remember you now. I am gonna skip on the euro's. I know about the rims. I am gonna wait until around May. I think that's when Carisle or Englishtown has there first swap meet. Looking btw. getting the vette 5 star thin or z06 rims.

Jason
Old 11-28-2002, 09:33 AM

Front and Rear Black outs.....some chrome exhaust tips(or are they already chrome, they dont look it in the picture). Very nice car btw.
Old 11-28-2002, 09:39 AM

Josh,
Thanks for comment. For the black outs, I had those clear ones on there before (headlights) and didn't like how they fit. Plus I had one of those suckers fall off up on I-95. The rear I will mostly be getting. Anybody have a set for cheap laying around? hehe.. As far as the exhaust tips go yeah, they are just stainless steel. I am looking for tips. Anybody have any suggestions?

Jason
Old 11-28-2002, 09:43 AM

Ive got 3 1/2" tips on the car in my sig. I like the way they look. At first they were too big but now I really like them. How hard was it to put the SS spoiler on your car. I really want one on my car but I cant find a 98+ already black for a good price. I dont really wanna pay for a new one and have it painted. I put black outs on the back of my car and to hold them on, I went to the craft store and got that sticky foam and that has held better than the velco that comes with the blackouts.
Old 11-28-2002, 09:51 AM

Josh,
Really can't say. I had the body shop put the spolier on there for me. It was $125.00 paint and install. He didn't say if he had trouble with it or not. The clear covers I had contained 4 velcro strips on there already. Just didn't cut it, wind must have found a weak spot and off the one went.

Jason