Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Need to get ahold of AutoGrafics owner guy

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 08:14 PM

Need to get ahold of AutoGrafics owner guy

It's been 3 weeks and i havent recieved my decals, wich were supposed to be shipped prioroty mail. I sent 2 e-mails to his shipping dept. and got the same crap each time, the same exact e-mail that is probably automatically sent out to everyone who sends something to that e-mail address. I sent 1 e-mail to the main account and havent gotten a responce yet.

Does anyone have a phone number i could call, because this is gettin ridiculous, they have my money, i want my decals. I'm starting to get a little mad because I've been waiting to finish the appearance part of my car so i can finally show it the hell off, and i can't do that until i get these decals.

So if anyone knows a number i could call to get in touch with this guy i would gladly appreciate it.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:55 PM

email anyone of the autographix emails with this in mind straight from their site, "In order for your inquiry to reach the shipping department,
your subject line must be 'Order Status'."

so just email them with your ebay item number or receipt number and put "order status" in the subject
Old 05-24-2004, 10:33 PM

Did that, twice.
Old 05-25-2004, 05:23 PM

Well, i got my order today. But it's missing the most important goddamn part of the whole thing- the CAMARO inlay for the back... I'll never order from those tools again. Shoulda just stuck with brent, but nooooooo gotta do things the hard way.

Old 05-25-2004, 05:55 PM

how odd, i had teh same problem with awsome decals. I placed my order on the 22nd of april and just received it after having to call them twice and various emails. emails were never answerd and my call was never returned. I think i'll be using brent for my decals from now on
Old 05-25-2004, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by x94_Camaro_Z28x
Well, i got my order today. But it's missing the most important goddamn part of the whole thing- the CAMARO inlay for the back... I'll never order from those tools again. Shoulda just stuck with brent, but nooooooo gotta do things the hard way.

You mean you knew about me and still went with "them" All future vinyl from me is double the prices listed on the page! Just kidding

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Ever since I started my first business right out of high school (like 16 years ago ) I learned that the key to being successful is customer satisfaction. People in general really don't ask for much. Just provide a good product in a timely and friendly manner and you'll make most estatic. That's really all I try to do. I really do enjoy what I do too... making stuff for you guys for reasonable prices, and seeing the results of the installed product. Since all this is still FUN for me, it makes making the customers happy even easier.

If I can do anything for you, let me know... I'll do my best to NOT have you have to come to a message board and complain
Old 05-25-2004, 11:43 PM

yeah i know, believe me i feel like a jackass. Now i have Z28 Overlays in silver metallic but no Inlay to go with them. Great.

The guys from Autografics.com don't have a number you can call, otherwise i would be calling them every hour on the hour until they either blocked all my numbers, or sent me my stuff and $1000 for all the waiting. Well maybe not the last one.

Brent, i'll most likely be ordering a Silver Metallic CAMARO inlay from you shortly, if i don't recieve mine by friday. And any other orders i ever make will be from you, and anyone i know who will ever want a decal made will be from you. You can help me by just being cool like you already are, and keeping the customer in the loop.

You friggin' rock dude.

Oh, and by the way, the Carbon Fiber Hood emblem, the Brake Overlay, Apply Brake to shift... decal and steering wheel decal were amazing and very easily installed, except for the steering wheel one, first try didn't last longer than a couple days, but you sent me 2 so i'll try again shortly with rubbing alcohol and a hair dryer.

Thanks again.
Old 05-26-2004, 12:05 AM

Registrant:
AutoGraFics
1604 Fargo
Odessa, TX 79761
US
432-488-7424

Domain Name: AUTOGRAFICS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Hughes, Charles chughes@grandecom.net
1604 Fargo
Odessa, TX 79761
US
432-488-7424

Technical Contact:
Hughes, Charles chughes@grandecom.net
1604 Fargo
Odessa, TX 79761
US
432-488-7424
Old 05-26-2004, 12:15 AM

You are the man. Some one give this man a medal.
Old 05-26-2004, 08:47 PM

My order was recieved pretty quick, but a few decals missing, never had any luck getting them at all and that's been over a year ago, but I'm not too worried about it they gave me a AWESOME deal cuz of the 200+ I spent
Old 05-27-2004, 11:59 AM

...had nothing but problems with them, no communication, no responses, and then got an attitude, took months to receive decal. Would NEVER deal with them again...
Old 05-27-2004, 12:51 PM

Damn they look like they suck...

btw... custoemr service is the best way...

I have people flip out in amazement when I sell stuff on ebay, and within 2 hours of them sending payment, I give them a tracking number through USPS

Its worth going the extra steps for cutsotmer satisfaction...
Old 05-27-2004, 02:16 PM

Chuck's response to my inquiry after one month of waiting...

Yes. This is Monday. I have to log in all the payments from the weekend and line up orders for my workers. I don't spend the first half of the first day of my workweek digging through paperwork to answer all of "just checking on my order" emails while my workers stand around collecting hourly pay. However: since you are trying to imply something negative with your email here, I've dropped what I was supposed to be doing to go track down your order. If I had to do this for everyone, I would never get any real work done. And that is exactly why we no longer list our phone number on the website. I didn't take long to figure out that 75% of our calls were: "I just placed an order and was wondering when you thought it might go out". and then the next day and same customer: "Did you ship my order yet", and again the next day, and so on with many customers. And every time we got one of these calls, one of us would have to drop whatever order processing we were doing to research their question. We were losing allot of work time for customers' curiosity. That's why we now answer those questions by email. We can deal with the trivial questions after matters of greater importance have been taken care of and we have spare time away from order processing. We consider order processing a greater priority than order status email. We figure the customers would rather have us working on their orders, not talking about them.

Your order has already gone out. I hope this answers your question and suspicion.

Thanks,
Chuck
Old 05-27-2004, 03:09 PM

HAHA

Thats A1 customer service
Old 05-27-2004, 05:56 PM

I sent him an E-Mail personally to his own E-mail account about how i didn't recieve all my decals only some of them and he sent one back that said:

"Sorry about that. I'll ship one to you ASAP."

So i figured it was done, but now i guess I'll have to wait a while. I'll e-mail him in a week from today again at his personal account if I don't recieve one.

Quick Reply: Need to get ahold of AutoGrafics owner guy