Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Lambo Doors....

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 03:39 PM

Lambo Doors....

I was thinking about getting some Lambo doors(vertical doors) for my 02 camaro, but the best price I could find is 1500. Which is apperently how much they are going for. Anyone know where I could get them for cheaper?? If not I will have to live without them.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:04 PM

Re: Lambo Doors....

Will someone please kill these lambo doors threads....Let me tell you why....I attended a car show this weekend in Perris, Ca the "Forbidden Fantasy Show"
www.forbiddenfantasy.netAnyhow, this show had a total of 796 vehicles, it is the largest car show on the west coast to begin the year. I would say at least 45-50% of the cars there had lambo doors. From f150's to a 2003 monte carlo ls, to all of the usual rice burner stuff you see around. They are PLAYED OUT, and it almost seems that if you don't have them you are out of place. That's why I did suicide doors on my car, which now seem to be a novelty and original. No crappy hinges hand built titanium and steel. Anyhow, that's probably a good reason I won the modern muscle car class against a very nice mustang THAT HAD LAMBO DOORS on it. (I also won best undercarriage out of those 796 cars) but I guess 5k in chrome underneath the car helps. Sorry about hijacking this thread, but dude, you don't want those stupid doors trust me. They are all over the place anyway and are not cool anymore. Boring!
Old 03-17-2005, 12:36 PM

I can tell you like chrome. And I do not blame ya.

Kind of like Goldmember in Austin Powers.

I Love Chrooooooooooome
Old 03-18-2005, 10:35 PM

Camaro Casanova, I have to say I dont like the flame paint on your car, I dont like the wheels on your car and I dont like the wing on your car.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:49 PM

Suicide lambo doors. There's something new. Too bad they don't make gullwing door kits.
Old 03-19-2005, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by thelastz28
Camaro Casanova, I have to say I dont like the flame paint on your car, I dont like the wheels on your car and I dont like the wing on your car.
Why?
I mean why do you really feel the need to tell someone what you don't like about their car?
What the heck is wrong with this forum that people feel the need to constantly berate, belittle and offend others?
Do parents not teach their kids the old adage; If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?
Now, before the rest of the young boys around here jump on me, I understand difference of opinion and freedom of speech.
Both can be debated WITH TACT, and not make one look like a complete jerk, and neither of which really apply when people are outright rude like the above.

Old 03-19-2005, 01:05 AM

I'm glad someone finally said it! I'm with you Lower.
Old 03-19-2005, 03:30 PM

I don't really remember asking for your opinion about my car....a$$hole. Either way it is years of hard work and blood, sweat, and tears of which I am sure you have no idea what it is like to put so much hard work into something. If you think your car is better than mine, then show up at the Super Chevy show in Pomona, and we'll see about that, if you have the brass to do so. Jerk.
Old 03-19-2005, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Lower
Why?
I mean why do you really feel the need to tell someone what you don't like about their car?
What the heck is wrong with this forum that people feel the need to constantly berate, belittle and offend others?
Do parents not teach their kids the old adage; If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?
Now, before the rest of the young boys around here jump on me, I understand difference of opinion and freedom of speech.
Both can be debated WITH TACT, and not make one look like a complete jerk, and neither of which really apply when people are outright rude like the above.

Thank you both for backing me up-I don't expect everyone to like my car, just as I don't like everything I see, but I do understand what it is like to work very hard, with your own money, for years, to create something that is art-in mechanical form. We can all appreciate each others efforts and we can share opinions-just like I did about the lambo doors-without attacking anyone personally. People like that should be banned.
Old 03-20-2005, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by CamaroCasanova
Thank you both for backing me up-I don't expect everyone to like my car, just as I don't like everything I see, but I do understand what it is like to work very hard, with your own money, for years, to create something that is art-in mechanical form. We can all appreciate each others efforts and we can share opinions-just like I did about the lambo doors-without attacking anyone personally. People like that should be banned.
I just wanted to say I agree with CamaroCasanova, some people on here are way to harsh. Everytime I post something about my car all I get is hate some people have even said I should have been aborted at birth just because of the way I modified my camaro. It's ridiculous the lack of tact, I love car's I love modifiying them and I love looking at different cars and I don't think it does anyone any good to degrade someone for having different taste's than you, I mean afterall being different is what makes the world go round
Sorry to highjack, BTW I really admire your car CC and I agree about the blood sweat and tears, I haven't had my latest Z for long but I have sure put in my share of blood sweat and tears
Old 03-20-2005, 03:25 PM

You are exactly right-sometimes I don't even post on subjects that come up because I don't want to have to "defend" my car because someone has something nasty to say about it. Thanks for the props man.
Old 03-21-2005, 01:35 PM

That was rude. Anyway Casanova, I was made fun of because I said "suicide" instead of Lambo doors in another thread. But when I replaced my damaged door, I was playing with this idea and moved the door to see how it would look. It seemed like the fender was going to be a problem where it flowed into the sideview mirror. There will definately be a contact issue there. Just giving you a heads up on a possible problem.

Last edited by MadKilla; 03-21-2005 at 01:40 PM.
Old 03-21-2005, 07:26 PM

Ok, how about a little principal we all learned when we were young, if you dont have anything nice to say at all, dont say anything? if you dont like cassanova's choice of paint scheme or colors, who are you to judge? are you the one driving it? are you showing it? but most importantly, it matters that he enjoys it, and that no one else should ever tell him its wrong for liking what he does, as for the lambo doors, I agree they are overused and I think they should come up with some more inventive kits, as for me I am currently working on a. having my doors completally come out electronically with seats and all or b. having my doors fold down, if you really want some special doors, try some things with your own skills and mind, what is more satisfying, then something you did yourself?
Old 03-21-2005, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by ChvyS10Lowrider
Ok, how about a little principal we all learned when we were young, if you dont have anything nice to say at all, dont say anything? if you dont like cassanova's choice of paint scheme or colors, who are you to judge? are you the one driving it? are you showing it? but most importantly, it matters that he enjoys it, and that no one else should ever tell him its wrong for liking what he does, as for the lambo doors, I agree they are overused and I think they should come up with some more inventive kits, as for me I am currently working on a. having my doors completally come out electronically with seats and all or b. having my doors fold down, if you really want some special doors, try some things with your own skills and mind, what is more satisfying, then something you did yourself?
Well said.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:44 PM

you know what i'm going to do? i'm actually going to help this guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
It's $999, and $139 for shipping. That's $1138 altogether.

http://www.wickedbodies.net/generic523.html
These people claim $1199

I'll see if i can dig up some other ones.

Quick Reply: Lambo Doors....