Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Cleaned up the Z, new grill, pics..

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 01:16 AM

Cleaned up the Z, new grill, pics..

What's going on guys? Haven't been around much lately thanks to lots of work and crappy internet service till I get into a new house. Thought I'd show you what I accomplished so far.

What do you think? Kinda hate to make this car look like a typical black Z28 with a billet grill and stainless badges, but I'm working on coming up with a color scheme where I'll just paint the badges whatever color I decide on. I like the grill ok, just not sure if I should or will keep it. Coming soon is a Harwood cowl and probably next week I'll be ordering some black halos. When they come in, I'll do the whistler mod to my stockers and see which I like best. An SS Spoiler is awaiting paint as we speak (for 5 months now lol) Still planning out a heads/cam package and trying to decide on an exhaust. Haven't posted for a while and just figured I'd post up my progress.....er.....lack there of lol.

More pics on my FQuick page...got a couple on there of my car with my buddy's pewter WS6 also.

Last edited by Rebelphotog96; 06-21-2007 at 01:23 AM.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:32 AM

only thing its missing is the same thing my car is..... it needs to be lowered!
Old 06-21-2007, 02:04 AM

I'd like to lower my car also, but don't want to deal with not being able to open my car door near curbs and things like that. My exhaust hangs low already, mostly the cat.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by The Captain
only thing its missing is the same thing my car is..... it needs to be lowered!
Man, you have NO IDEA how much I'd love to....but right now, it's my DD, and I want to get long tubes. Here in WV, longtubes are gonna be a big enough issue with the sh*tty roads. Lowering it will be murder on the LTs for sure. Once it's a weekend only car, I am really leaning towards lowering it though.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Rebelphotog96
Man, you have NO IDEA how much I'd love to....but right now, it's my DD, and I want to get long tubes. Here in WV, longtubes are gonna be a big enough issue with the sh*tty roads. Lowering it will be murder on the LTs for sure. Once it's a weekend only car, I am really leaning towards lowering it though.
I have less then a soda can of distance between my long tubes and the pavement at stock ride height. Very nice car though, be sure to update once the spoiler makes its way on the car.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rebelphotog96
Same here bro I know how the roads are in WV, they are even worse here. I DD my car also, and my cutout catches every now and then, so I couldnt imagine lowering it.