Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Any 94 z28 interior ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 01:20 PM

Lightbulb Any 94 z28 interior ideas?

So, I have a burgandy 94 camaro z28! Everything is still in the planning phase, as I'm currently serving my 4th deployment to Afghanistan. most of this is already sitting in my garage at home awaiting for my return to intall. Harwood 2.5" sunoco style "show room" hood, small ducktail spoiler (like the 60s camaro spoiler), brushed billet grill and some 18/9.5 black/machined Z06s! All this will be sitting under a fresh sebring silver metallic paint job, while keeping the roof and head lights black! I'm a little hung up on how to do the interior though... I'm about to order some leather grey/black factory style custom seat covers. I know that will dress it up a lot, but im not sure about the dash and acceseries. Should I leave it all classic or maybe paint a few pieces to match the sebring silver? Maybe brushed aluminum? Some advice/tips would be great! Any ideas? If so, please post some pics...
Old 03-07-2011, 01:49 PM

Re: Any 94 z28 interior ideas?

Painting the interior generally doesn't look good. Especially if you paint the A/C vents like most people do. Classic Soft Trim does an interesting door panel and seat modification if you buy their leather kit. Other than that, there's not a whole lot of different patterns out there without going completely custom.

It'd be really neat if you had them do the seat centers light gray with dark charcoal (same outer color as below). So maybe Fog 086 with Dark Charcoal 079. http://www.classicsofttrim.com/materials.php
My GXP has alcantara (faux suede) seat centers, and I love it, so you might consider that instead of gray leather.

Popular Hotrodding had their interior made by them in an issue online.
http://www.popularhotrodding.com/tec...ery/index.html
Thanks for serving.

Last edited by Brangeta; 03-07-2011 at 02:00 PM.