Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

All Carbon Fiber!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2002, 08:43 PM

Cool All Carbon Fiber!

Hey guys, I love carbon fiber. I have a 94 maro and want to know what all I can get carbon fibers for it, like EVERYTHING I can get carbon fiber. Thanks for the help and may God Bless
Old 12-18-2002, 09:26 PM

See My Sig for ideas...
Old 12-19-2002, 07:10 AM
Banned

here are some things you can get

driveshaft
hood
dash
Shift ****
a steering wheel and some parts will be CF
camaro emblem
Z28 overlays

thats all i can think of right now
God bless your wallet!
Old 12-19-2002, 10:15 AM

go to www.rksport.com
Old 12-19-2002, 05:27 PM

this place with do just about anything you can send them!
http://www.exoticwooddash.com/coating.htm
Old 12-19-2002, 07:55 PM

Originally posted by chuckys95
this place with do just about anything you can send them!
http://www.exoticwooddash.com/coating.htm
That is where I had my interior done, they can cover anything.

Last edited by Todd 2001SS; 12-20-2002 at 09:39 AM.
Old 12-19-2002, 10:33 PM

so how much did you pay for all that stuff to be cover in carbon?
Old 12-19-2002, 10:49 PM

Todd, I absolutely love your car!! That is one of the nicest Ive ever seen. I have a black V6 with an SS hood and I wish I could get it to look like yours
Old 12-20-2002, 09:47 AM

Carbon Fiber $

Seriously, they can cover anything, door panels, hoods, you name it.

tbehling...Pretty pricey, all of the parts shown on my site cost $1500 to have covered.

Joshs99BlackBeauty...Thanks for the complients! I'll tell ya keeping your car clean and detailed gets the most looks.
Old 12-20-2002, 09:53 AM

...uhhhhh, carbon fiber? Chrome dip everything Master P!
Old 12-20-2002, 03:23 PM

you can get the black plastic around the guages in carbon fiber as well as many other items, also if you do a search on the net for it, say..."camaro appearance" , then a million site will pop up, and you should put carbon fiber in there too, b/c then you will get closer results. I know that you can get a hood in carbon fiber too, but thats about 700 bucks and i dont kow where to get them, whistlers targa top camaro does have it though if you wanna see it
Old 12-23-2002, 10:53 AM

Yea, we all bow-down to the greatness of Carbon Fiber. It's the only thing that domestic/import owners agree on. Go to the exoticwooddash.com site. It's the first custom CF shop I've ever seen. I'm planning on not only doing my 2000 Camaro but also my 86 Z-28. Go for it, it costs, but ask yourself how much do you wanna kill the competition?

I still say Todd is the man!!! full Carbon fiber console!!!!! Damn, his interior is what you call "really" custom.
Old 12-23-2002, 11:15 AM

Not to sound like an ***, but what's the big hype about cf interior parts. Isn't cf used for strength while being lightweight? I never have liked the look of cf when it's just there for looks (especially on interior parts )
Old 12-23-2002, 11:41 AM

Cool

Originally posted by superal
Not to sound like an ***, but what's the big hype about cf interior parts. Isn't cf used for strength while being lightweight? I never have liked the look of cf when it's just there for looks (especially on interior parts )
Nothing special, just placing your own personal touch on appearance. I personally am not in for the hard core weight reduction, the looks are really cool IMO. Plus the CF comes in different colors. .

stangkilla1...Thanks for the compliments.
Old 12-24-2002, 01:14 PM

Actually that site that todd had his pieces done from is the only place I've seen that does "any" piece on a car in three different colors. You can go to a dozen different places and sites that sell pre-molded kits, but when it comes to "anything" plastic, your into a whole new slew of interior ideas. Just going to that site made me re-think the whole scheme on both of my Camaros. I'm not going traditional interior with 2000, but rather 2003 lol!!! And the Z is almost finished but.... I still have the dash pieces off that I put that "fake" CF on (instr.cluster/ dash console/ radio piece/rear ashtray/ light switch & lighter pieces). Dont do that!!! It was good attempt, but when I put it against a piece of real CF it looks very cheap!!! Those same pieces are getting sent to "exoticwooddash" for a blue CF coating. And that one move is gonna get me a few more points in the car shows and kill the comp. at the local strips on cruise nights.

The topic of weight and strength of CF depends on what you want. If you want it be a part on your car that needs to be lighter for racing reasons (whether street or track) you wont need the extra gloss resins that make it shine and add weight to the part. But if your like me and know that those lil pounds are'nt gonna make a whole lotta difference at the local stoplight (when you have decent horsepower anyway) I'd do 80% of my interior in CF and make up for it in the motor. To have my interior all CF, I'll settle for "having" to up my horses with a new cam or lifter set or finally get that NX system I've been looking at LOL!!!!

But to each his own ( I love the s**t personally). thats just my .02 or was that maybe .05 lol!!!!!

Quick Reply: All Carbon Fiber!