Used but in PERFECT shape Sony DSC-H7 digital camera - 100% complete!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 10:37 AM
Admin Emeritus

Arrow Used but in PERFECT shape Sony DSC-H7 digital camera - 100% complete!

I have had this camera for a little over a year and I would keep it much longer if I hadn't gotten a new camera for a late Christmas present. I do this almost every year.

Even though it is used, you would never be able to tell. Not a single scratch, scrape, dent, scuff on it. The lens is perfectly clear. The digital display viewfinder has ZERO defects and is flawless. It even has the original factory feature stickers on it, I never removed them. It takes awesome pictures and video. It has tons of features and options, but I left most of them "stock". In fact, the camera I got to replace this one doesn't have as many features.

Comes with:
  • Sony DSC-H7 Digital Camera (used - obviously)
  • Hood/lens cap/lens cap strap (only used lends cap, rest was never used)
  • Rechargeable battery/case
  • Battery charger
  • Shoulder strap (never used)
  • Remote control (used once)
  • USB transfer / AV cable
  • All paperwork, software, accessories, etc.
  • Original box and packaging

Click the following link for reviews and complete specs:
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Cybershot...2013326&sr=8-1

What it DOESN'T come with and never did from the factory is a memory stick pro duo (which is what it takes). It does have some memory built-in that will get you by for a few shots.

Works awesome, not a single thing wrong with it. You won't be disappointed. I set it all back to the factory initialization so it will be like getting it brand new.

BONUS! I will also throw in a camera case that I used to keep and protect this camera. Fits the camera and accessories perfectly.

$250 shipped to the US for everything. Sent via UPS with insurance and a tracking number. PayPal is preferred.