I've got a few rapid fire xbox controllers (5 speeds, wireless)

Old 03-25-2009, 12:36 AM

I've got a few rapid fire xbox controllers (5 speeds, wireless)

I'm selling these through ebay mainly, but figured i'd let you guys know too:

Southerncustoms@rocketmail.com if you have any questions

Southern Customs rapid fire controllers:

$105 for new black wireless controller or $50 to modify your controller

NEW 5 Mode Modded RAPID fire xbox controller
BLACK

Want the upper hand in xbox 360 games? We offer the best rapid fire controllers you can find. All of our controllers have 5 modes you can play in.

* Mode 1 - -Insanely fast - Great for HALO 3- CHUCK NORRIS FAST- Huge advantage over other players!

* Mode 2 - -Ideal speed for COD4 - very fast may detected in Call of Duty 5 online - Use this mode for COD4 and others!

* Mode 3 - -8.33 Shots per Second - Rate limited speed for Call of Duty 5 - This is as fast as you can go in online COD5 without getting detected!

* Mode 4 - -5 Shots per Second - Works with nearly all games, great pace and undetectable! Call of Duty 5 Online

* Mode 5 - -Normal Setting - factory setting, single shot per trigger pull.

Unlike most ebay controllers, ours are completely normal looking (thus the name sleeper). Meaning you will find no extra buttons on the controller. Others drill holes into the controller and add buttons with HOT GLUE. With our controller no one will be able to tell that it is modded AND you will not have to worry about buttons falling off! TO change modes simply hold down on the directional pad for 4 seconds, led 4 will light up and it will be in mode 1, to change modes simply touch the sync button. To turn off hold the directional pad down again.

Warranty: I stand behind my products. I will guarantee the controllers for ONE YEAR from the purchase date. Please note that if a controller is returned, I will only repair or replace it if it is free from cosmetic damage. I will not replace controllers which were dropped OR have physical damage on them. I will only cover controllers that are malfunctioning due to something on my behalf. Buyer pays shipping to get the controller back to me, I will cover the shipping back to you. At the time of the listing creating the controllers worked with the current Xbox patches/updates. If a new update is released, I cannot guarantee that the controller will still work with it.

I have been a ebay member Sep-08-01 (7 years and counting!) , a POWER SELLER with over 140 positive feedback's with 0 negative rest assured you will be well taken care of.

I am a certified electricians apprentice and have been working with electronics for over 10 YEARS.

It comes with one new black wireless controller (opened for mod and tested),Documentation of purchase (Controller #, warranty papers, as well as instructions)

There are 5 modes, hold down on the directional pad for 3 seconds to activate the rapid fire, then you can cycle through the modes by taping the sync button.

sync button still works like normal, tap to change modes, hold to sync.