[Powersports] 2 seat Falcon XP airplane for sale (trailer included)...

Old 07-07-2012, 07:29 PM

2 seat Falcon XP airplane for sale (trailer included)...

I figure everything else sells on here, so why not try to sell my plane

Okay, I have an excellent condition Falcon XP for sale. For some that may not be familiar with it, it was a design from the 1980's made to be simple and inexpensive to fly. What made it great to fly what simply its design. As you'll notice from the pictures it doesn't have a tail like most aircraft. It has a "canard" (the smaller wing shaped thing on the front). What this allows the Falcon to do is fly and make it almost impossible to stall the aircraft. Which is a big deal when it comes to light aircraft like this. When the Falcon runs out of airspeed, it simply dips the nose down and is controllable again.

The Falcon XP has always been hangared, low hours, fully FAA inspected, and registered. Just finished it's break in period. Fully ready to fly and enjoy!

Airframe hours: 13
Rotax 503 hours: 33
Electric start
Ducati Ignition
14:1 GLIDE RATIO
*TRAILER INCLUDED (your own persnal mobile hangar!)
GPS (handheld)
BRS included, but not installed
Brand new fuel system
Hydrualic Brakes

All build documentation, and manuals including pilot log all included. Inexpensive to fly! Burns just 2 gallons an hour of 87 octane mixed with oil! Takeoff distance just 200 ft! (300 ft for 2 occupants)You will not find a nicer Falcon XP for sale properly certified with all the correct FAA paperwork in the US!

Located in Columbia City, Indiana. Bring a truck, and trailor it home!

$24,200

Here is a link to a video I made of a flight I took in it>

Last edited by CALL911; 07-08-2012 at 09:14 PM.