2010 - 2015 Camaro Wheels, Tires, Brakes, Suspension Discussion for 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Wheels | Tires | Brakes | Suspension

dyno/pedders day at backstreet performance in medina

Old 04-30-2010, 02:21 PM

dyno/pedders day at backstreet performance in medina

is any one planning on going to the dyno day/car show at backstreet performance in medina,? pedders is going to be there.it starts at 10. im planning on going, just wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up to go there. if your in the canton,akron,cleveland area.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:24 AM

Wish i could be there!

Just how serious of an event is this? The last 3 Pedders Days that Pete and Mike were together, were the largest 3 Pedders Days in history! One had 106 GTOs only!!! Pete and/or Mike will PERSONALLY check your sweet ride with you right by our side!. We will put you to work and make you fill out the form!!! The only thing Pete and I will not do to satisfy you is sing!!! Well maybe Pete will, but I have never heard him sing!!

DATE: SATURDAY, MAY 22, 2010

650 W, Smith Road, unit 2
Medina, OH 44256
Rich Johnson
(440) 655-7677
rich@backstreetper.com

HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS SPECIAL DAY

We will be doing our famous and free 28 Point Pedders Suspension Inspection

Meet other enthusiasts and share stories

Free lunch!

10% off Pedders Parts and Labor

SEE THE PEDDERS CAMARO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL! This is a big deal. the Pedders Camaro is the FASTEST Camaro on a road coarse with street tires that is a daily driver. We will tell you and show you EXACTLY how we did it! If our competition wants to come and see it up close, we will be glad to show it to you as well

Demo Rides on Pedderized Camaro systems

SEE THE MYSTERY CAR, THAT IS A STREET CAR AND A DAILY DRIVER AS WELL AND HAS STREET TIRES, THAT COULD BE ONE OF THE ONLY CARS IN THE USA TO GIVE THE PEDDERS CAMARO A RUN FOR ITS MONEY ON THE TRACK

LIMITED DYNO PULLS

LIMITED INSTALLATION OF PEDDERS PARTS ON SITE. FOR THIS, PLEASE HELP US BY CONTACTING RICH AND PRE ARRANGING THIS

IF TIME ALLOWS, PETE AND MIKE WILL GIVE A OPEN DISCUSSION ON SUSPENSION SYSTEMS WITH LOTS OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR PARTICIPANTS.

Be the first to see the newest technology in coil overs from Pedders. Pedders SportsRyder Supercar Coilovers. These are 52mm high pressure monotubes with reservoirs the size of beer cans. They feature 30 positive click adjustments on the bound and 30 positive click adjustment on the rebound making setup as easy as Click, Tune, Game On!!!

These are not your Grandmother's itty bitty flick your Bic lighter size canisters. These are CANISTERS!

Pedders 46mm fixed bound and rebound adjustable Xa coilovers set the pace for all the 5th Gen Camaros at the Optima Challenge last year. Running a full Justice Package with the Xa coilovers Pedders Camaro clocked Z06 speed laps at Gingerman. The new 52mm monotubes are 27% larger in surface diameter. This is important on the track and on the street because the greater the volume of oil in the damper, the smoother the action will be with increased control. Add to the larger monotube diameter HUGE remote reservoirs and the Supercar coilovers have over 50% more oil. More oil not only smoothes the damping action, it dissipates heat better leading to greater consistency under the most demanding conditions.

If you are going to miss this awesome event because you have to go to some silly wedding or something, we will forgive you 1 time and we wills still give you the 10% off parts and labor opportunity. YOU MUST BE LOCAL!! Call Rich Wed thru Friday to make arrangements

Both Pete and Mike really look forward seeing all of you and have a lot of fun.

Be there!!
Old 05-03-2010, 12:48 PM

just got my wedding out of the way so ill be there for sure.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:58 PM

lol, is that a good or bad thing?
Old 05-04-2010, 03:23 PM

been good so far.i still have my car. she hasnt taken it from me yet.