2010 - 2015 Camaro Wheels, Tires, Brakes, Suspension Discussion for 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Wheels | Tires | Brakes | Suspension

[Suspension] Cult energy challenger equipped with pedders extreme xa trackii system

Old 08-06-2009, 07:05 PM

Cult energy challenger equipped with pedders extreme xa trackii system

CULT ENERGY CHALLENGER
One of the great things about my job is meeting and helping exceptionally fine Craftsmen with talent that can go beyond imagination. Last year I had the great pleasure of meeting and training the guys at Arrington Engines in Martinsville, VA. The home of the shortest NASCAR Track in the USA I believe. What they do to the hemi is truly an artform!! These guys build all the NASCAR engines for all the Chrysler and I think Toyota vehicles for the car and truck series and are the primary V8 testing facilities for Chrysler V8 engines. My 30 minute tour turned out to be 3 hours! They even showed me areas where my camera could not go nor could I talk about.

Then there is one of our newest Pedders dealer, Southern Hotrod in Kenner, LA. These craftsmen are well known in the LX world. Pedders connected with Eddie and his crew through Arrington Engines. Why? Here is the reason:

Arrington built this custom 440 hemi with the animal whipple blower that I think is putting down over 1000hp at the rear wheels. The crew at Arrington told the guys at Southern Hotrod to check out Pedders, because this motor is going to need some serious suspension help. So here are some more pictures courtesy of Souther Hotrod:

This is an extremely modified wide bodied challenger, with some very serious rubber front and rear. She is designed for sustained speeds of 180mph plus.

Here are some videos of the motor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5YOsyezpbk

Did you guys catch when they opened up the cutouts? If this beast did that sitting next to me, I think I would **** my pants! this is truly a killer machine, and Southern Hotrod gets a billion kuddos from me!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCA0SZubPp8

The suspension system is our Pedders eXtreme Xa TrackII system: the best of the best!

She is titled the CULT ENERGY CHALLENGER

This animal is purpose built and will be running at a event very soon. So if she pulls up next to you, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike
dms
Old 08-08-2009, 08:02 PM

absolutely insane! i love it.