2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's up with that . . .

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 07:52 PM

A bunch of no wins w/ this design. They didnt't want to clutter up the tail lights w/ incorporated reverse lights, they wont work next to the plate because of exports (though I wish they would and then just have an export bumper that they could use for those cars), they wouldnt work just above the pipes due to exhaust residue or something, and you can't hide them up above the rear plate tucked into the overhang because they have to be visible to other people, not directed down to the ground. Basically we got the only place that was left, which was smack in the middle of the bumper. Oh well, I guess I can live w/ it, though I don't like it.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:10 PM

I hope they make a black-out style piece that is color matched to the car. I would def put that on the car even if it meant no reverse lights. Hey thats what my wife is for, to get out of the car and direct me in reverse. LOL, jk.....ill just never get into a position so ill have to use the reverse lights.