2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thank You Red /FbodFather

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 03:50 PM

Thumbs up Re: Thank You Red /FbodFather

Yes! Thank you to everyone at GM that had anything to do with this concept Camaro, and a big round of applause to the design team and Scott. I can't wait to see this car produced.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:09 PM

Re: Thank You Red /FbodFather

Originally Posted by Fbodfather

--- from a DCX Exec: "........Ouch.........."

hahaha... best quote ever.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:27 PM

Yes, thank YOU Scott, for your involvement, and please remember to thank everyone involved for listening to us.

Now please do not let it die here.

I swept out a spot in the garage and ordered some tile and will have it ready for 08........ The Mustang has been moved outside.

Now, for the other spot, I am picturing a 4 door sports sedan off the same platform with RWD a manual trans and either a powerful V6, or a powerful V8, and ability to suck up corners like a fat girl sucking a ........... oh sorry.

But this true blue Ford fan wants to see a BMW 3 series killer with four doors to park next to my 09 Camaro.

So when the parties over, put in a request for me. But I think a rwd midsize sedan with 4 doors (say 20k for a V6 manual to 30+ with a light V8 and auto, and don't do the LS thing and only offer the Manual on the 6) that can handle very well, will get the rest of the people who can't see getting a 2 door in the Camaro.

But if Lutz 19,200 base price is right, and I can get my wish (300hp RS for less than Mustang GT) I will have room for 2 cars in my budget, and garage.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by 91_z28_4me
Bring this thing to BG and you WILL stop smoking that day! I will be moving to another state but WILL come to see it, and maybe see it make a couple of passes .

Thanks Scott!
I agree, bring the Silver car to Bowling Green in September and you will get your 1,000 cars, I will personally see to it.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Chris 96 WS6
I agree, bring the Silver car to Bowling Green in September and you will get your 1,000 cars, I will personally see to it.
I'll be 1 of that 1,000, and I'll bring a few others with me.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:37 PM
ALMIGHTY MEMBER

well.......we plan to bring it to both The Atlanta Gathering AND Bowling Green........and I'm holding you all to it!

This has been an absolutely amazing week.

I've been dying to see and hear the reaction to the car.......and we're all elated that it's been received so positively. There's evidence that suggests it has been better received than even the C6..........now THAT'S something.

Yes, I think you will see changes...small ones....primarily to the interior......but if you pretty much like what you see, start saving those pennies...........

(I'm not confirming anything at this point in time.............but I'll say it again....for the 15,286,439th time........HAVE FAITH!!!)
Old 01-11-2006, 03:48 PM

well.......we plan to bring it to both The Atlanta Gathering AND Bowling Green........and I'm holding you all to it!

I've been dying to see and hear the reaction to the car.......and we're all elated that it's been received so positively. There's evidence that suggests it has been better received than even the C6..........now THAT'S something.

Yes, I think you will see changes...small ones....primarily to the interior......but if you pretty much like what you see, start saving those pennies...........

(I'm not confirming anything at this point in time.............but I'll say it again....for the 15,286,439th time........HAVE FAITH!!!)

Thanks for pushing for all of us, Scott. And thanks also for allowing some of us to be involved in the experience firsthand. First class all the way, and it is something I'll never forget.

Old 01-11-2006, 05:02 PM

Thank you. The car is amazing.
Old 01-11-2006, 05:16 PM

Scott,

Thank you for being the voice of the customer and pushing hard for us to bring us our dream to us. Thank you and GM for all the hard work that has been put into this.

I can't wait to drop the pedal and smoke some tires when I get my version
Old 01-11-2006, 05:33 PM

I'm not sure saying thanks does justice to what you and all of the other camaro purists at GM have done for the hundred thousand plus Camaro enthusiasts who were practically brought to our knees Monday morning. This car has been 35 years in the making and looks to have surpassed everyones highest expectations. Keep leading the way back to glory Scott, and we will continue to keep the faith!!
Old 01-11-2006, 06:26 PM

New sig time!
Old 01-11-2006, 06:27 PM

Scott, what if we rabidly like what we see? Should we start saving dollars?
Old 01-11-2006, 10:39 PM

Since the age of 5 I have loved Camaro's. When the fourth gen. was killed it was sad for me as I was 24 and finally able to afford a new one. Through you and this website I kept hope for a 5th gen. Now, my hope will become a reality as soon as those Z-28's are available. Though I may never have the priviledge of meeting you, I just want to say you have my deepest gratitude and thanks. Doug
Old 01-12-2006, 12:12 AM

See y'all in BG and Maybe Atlanta!!
Old 01-12-2006, 12:28 AM

Thank you Scott, and to everyone that built this car. Its been a long time since I've shed a couple tears over anything. And this concept did it for me. No words can describe the profound joy this brought me. Totally amazing.
And I've opened another savings account yesterday.

Quick Reply: Thank You Red /FbodFather