2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Questions about Options . . .

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Lowridah98
If this offends anyone my appologies just my personal opinion ... but that yellow Camaro with the 24's and the rear end of a lambo .. jus so many things wrong with that car ...
I agree with you on this.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Lowridah98
If this offends anyone my appologies just my personal opinion ... but that yellow Camaro with the 24's and the rear end of a lambo .. jus so many things wrong with that car ...
Glad to hear you are enjoying your Cobalt!

No reason to apologize and I do not get offended when someone's taste differs to mine. Let's face it, grocery stores would be very small if taste preferences were the same.

As I said, 24's a ludricrous on any passenger car.

Personally the road racer look of the body treatment looks quite nice. I don't see the resemblance to Lambo, unless everything with a wide rear and brake duct is somehow a "Lambo".

The only styling mods that I find silly are when the look of the car has little to do with what is under the skin, performancewise, or the essence of the car's design is fighting with the changes attempted.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by 1fastdog

No reason to apologize and I do not get offended when someone's taste differs to mine. Let's face it, grocery stores would be very small if taste preferences were the same.

Personally the road racer look of the body treatment looks quite nice. I don't see the resemblance to Lambo, unless everything with a wide rear and brake duct is somehow a "Lambo".

The only styling mods that I find silly are when the look of the car has little to do with what is under the skin, performancewise, or the essence of the car's design is fighting with the changes attempted.
Kinda reminds me of what they did to the Corvette with the Wide Body on the Z06/ZR1 and I really like that look also. This one might be a bit overboard with how far they took it but not by much. 24"
Old 02-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Admin Emeritus

At 24", I think they start to lose the point of their purpose.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by 1fastdog

I did enjoy my cobalt ... im car-less right now till august when I accept deliver of the Camaro. To me it resembles a lambo with the wide rear with flares, but the rear wheels are what do it to me .. jus not my style, we all have our own.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by JasonD
At 24", I think they start to lose the point of their purpose.
Works for big trucks like H2's where you still have a good amount of sidewalls on them. When you get 1.5 inches sidewalls you run the risk of bent rims on the first good pothole or curb, not to mentions the much rougher ride. Then there is the whole unsprung weight thing also . . .