2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics from Oshawa plant

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 11:48 PM

Some more pics of an army of Camaros outside he plant:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14931
Old 03-07-2009, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by ImportedRoomate

Good find...I still think it is funny that a lot of people over on Camaro5 actually believe those are sold customer ordered cars!
Old 03-07-2009, 08:42 AM

How did someone get a picture of heaven on earth? That is one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. Is that a tear in my eye???? I think I'm actually feeling giddy. Lots of LT's so maybe these are many of the ones going to dealers. I do see a red ss/rs like the one I ordered.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by RobDarden
How did someone get a picture of heaven on earth? That is one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. Is that a tear in my eye???? I think I'm actually feeling giddy. Lots of LT's so maybe these are many of the ones going to dealers. I do see a red ss/rs like the one I ordered.
I thought about that as well, some of them could be the "demo" V6's that each dealer is supposed to receive. I saw the VR SS/RS as well, that is my order as well!
Old 03-07-2009, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by SSPORT10
I thought about that as well, some of them could be the "demo" V6's that each dealer is supposed to receive. I saw the VR SS/RS as well, that is my order as well!
You have great taste!!!
Old 03-07-2009, 07:45 PM

Why so many PRE-production cars? Onstar and all. Call me crazy, but it sure looks like
production has begun.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:01 PM

You have great taste!!!
Thanks, you too! What color interior did you order? I ordered black, but keep going back and forth between black and the two-tone gray. I think that color is very nice, but I think though that black would look much better with VR, IMO.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Super Moderator

And the fools at Camaro5 are still convinced they're for production.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:53 AM

Thanks, you too! What color interior did you order? I ordered black, but keep going back and forth between black and the two-tone gray. I think that color is very nice, but I think though that black would look much better with VR, IMO.
I ordered a black interior as well. This will be the third Camaro I've owned with a red/black color combination. I just think that color combination makes for a good looking color.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:07 PM

You guys with the VR/Black interior...please take pics when you get them!! I am also in a toss up of getting ALL black, or the two-tone with the silver.
I am now also thinking of getting the red metalic....thats a sharp looking color, with a set of cyber gray stripes....
I need to really see the two up close. NYIAS cant come fast enough.
Old 03-08-2009, 03:51 PM

I ordered a black interior as well. This will be the third Camaro I've owned with a red/black color combination. I just think that color combination makes for a good looking color.
My '98 SS was all black. Black is beautiful when it is clean but a real pain! I never owned a red car before and I love how the new Camaro looks in VR. I agree the VR/Black is a great combination, just hoping that it is not too much black inside.
Old 03-08-2009, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Big Als Z
You guys with the VR/Black interior...please take pics when you get them!! I am also in a toss up of getting ALL black, or the two-tone with the silver.
I am now also thinking of getting the red metalic....thats a sharp looking color, with a set of cyber gray stripes....
I need to really see the two up close. NYIAS cant come fast enough.
Will do...I was considering changing to the two-tone gray with VR, but think that the black interior will just be much better IMO. The red jewel is very nice, but I am not 100% sold on it on the Camaro. Those kinds of darker red metallics look awesome on the Vette, Camaro needs a more muscular red like VR. That is just my opinion, but Red Jewel is definitely a beautiful color, especially with the two-tone gray interior.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by JakeRobb
And the fools at Camaro5 are still convinced they're for production.
Yeah I know. They don't understand that you need cars for further testing and just for practice. I sure as hell wouldn't want one of those. First batch of the first year of production? You're just asking for trouble.

Fbodfather explains it in the other thread:

Originally Posted by Fbodfather
Isn't that a "purty sight???"

Those are Captive Test Fleet vehicles -- including the ones you've seen on transports in various parts of the country......

Yes - they have Window Stickers (better known as "Monroney Labels" -- but there are no separate prices or options printed out on the CTF vehicles as of yet......

NOW.........

To THOSE who said (and there were MANY ......)

"......The Camaro is DEAD -- it WON'T be back...."

(......and other such drivel.........)

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR WORDS (that you are going to eat) SERVED UP?

.......with an Alfredo sauce......

...........................or perhaps a marinara sauce..........

....................perhaps on "Toast Points????..................

....Or -- my PERSONAL favorite.........

WITH A SIDE OF 'SMOKED MUSTANG!'
Old 03-08-2009, 08:02 PM

Yeah I know. They don't understand that you need cars for further testing and just for practice. I sure as hell wouldn't want one of those. First batch of the first year of production? You're just asking for trouble.

Fbodfather explains it in the other thread:
The more cars they build before 3/16 the better! More Q/A and more testing = more happy and satisfied customers
Old 03-08-2009, 08:42 PM

The more cars they build before 3/16 the better! More Q/A and more testing = more happy and satisfied customers
So I take it each one of these cars in the pics has already been gone over
to continually look for production flaw ands problems. This I can understand.

Quick Reply: Pics from Oshawa plant