2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Options

Old 07-08-2007, 11:50 PM

Options

I hope we'll be able to pick from a variety of interior colour options. That you have to match whatever exterior colour with an either black or grey interior really limits the personalization. Worse still, it seems like a number of cars (I'm really just thinking of the Mustang here) offer a tan interior that's only available with a select number of exterior colours.

I've always been impressed with the sorts of colour options offered by higher-end manufacturers (i.e., Black/Tan, White/Tan, Dark Blue/Tan combinations). I don't suppose there's any reason to think we'll be able to sort through those types of options. Shame.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Hume
I hope we'll be able to pick from a variety of interior colour options. That you have to match whatever exterior colour with an either black or grey interior really limits the personalization. Worse still, it seems like a number of cars (I'm really just thinking of the Mustang here) offer a tan interior that's only available with a select number of exterior colours.

I've always been impressed with the sorts of colour options offered by higher-end manufacturers (i.e., Black/Tan, White/Tan, Dark Blue/Tan combinations). I don't suppose there's any reason to think we'll be able to sort through those types of options. Shame.
Tan is offered only with certain color exteriors because it doesn't go with/match other colors.

Tan only goes with-

White
Black
Dark Green
Red
Blue

It would look horrible with-

Silver
Yellow
Orange

I know a lot of people are interested in more interior color options than Tan/Grays/Black, I don't happen to be one of them though. Regardless of colors offered I'll take something in Gray/Black (I hate tan).

I WOULD, though, like to see the custimizable colors in the dash that I've heard the Mustang has.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:18 PM

I'd like to see color keyed seats like the Cobalt and GTO.