2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

message to Scott S./Fbodfather

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 07:08 PM

Thumbs up message to Scott S./Fbodfather

Dear Sir:
You know, I really don't have adequate words, but here goes. WOW. All I can say is thank you so much. This is my first post here, but I thought this might be the best chance of actually communicating with you. I am a 42 year old physical therapist from SC and a nearly life long Camaro fan. I was only 3 when it debuted, but I think I remember. I have owned 6 Camaros, 2- 69s, 3-78s, and an 85. I still have my 2-owner 1969 350 sport coupe with air and my 1985, 42000 mile IROC-Z, which I bought new. I love both of these cars and am in the process of restoring the 69 with the help of my 16 year old son, also a huge Camaro fan.

I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am to you and everyone else who made this happen. THE NEW CAR IS FABULOUS!! It has got to be one of the best looking cars I have ever seen, so aggressive, so curvy, so exotic, SO CAMARO! PLEASE, CHANGE NOTHING!! The width, the haunches, the front, that rear!!! Unlike some others, I really just can find no fault. I know that some things must change for production, but I hope you guys can keep it to a minimum. That thing embodies everything that all of the good Camaros have ever been, bold, aggressive, beautiful.

To me, its not retro, its not modern, its just a classic beauty. Again, I just wanted to thank you so much for all that you did, for keeping the faith, and for giving us this unbelievable car to come to the show and hopefully to live for the showroom. Please tell Mr. Lutz thanks as well, and make mine a black Z28. I WILL BE PLACING AN ORDER AS SOON AS THAT CAR HITS THE STREET!
Old 01-17-2006, 11:06 PM

Re: message to Scott S./Fbodfather

Amen, dude .
Old 01-17-2006, 11:42 PM

W3ЯÐ
Old 01-17-2006, 11:51 PM
ALMIGHTY MEMBER

thank you for the kind words........

It took a lot of people a lot of time to develop what you see.........and it will get even better......

By any standard, the concept is a home run. No, not everyone likes it......in fact, some people find it horrible and have no problems telling us! That said, they are in the minority.......I'd say this Camaro has been better received than the C6 or many other cars out there.

Time will tell.........but thanks for your post........the team appreciates it!
Old 01-17-2006, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by willz
I still have my 2-owner 1969 350 sport coupe with air and my 1985, 42000 mile IROC-Z, which I bought new. I love both of these cars and am in the process of restoring the 69 with the help of my 16 year old son, also a huge Camaro fan.
nice!
Old 01-18-2006, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Fbodfather
I'd say this Camaro has been better received than the C6 or many other cars out there.
Really? If money were not an issue the C6 would be in my garage but thats is not to say the Camaro lacks any "awe" factor with me. Its a beautiful car for sure... try making the vette interior fit in the Camaro and Ill have one on order in a couple years.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:48 AM

This is my first post as well and I to want to say a big thank you to you and everyone who pushed for the Camaro concept. It is truly an amazing car! It just has an amazing aggressive look to it that makes the Challenger and Mustang look so bland. I say keep the sharp body lines. They are what sets it apart from the competition.

I will definetly be buying one if they make production.

Jared
Old 01-18-2006, 03:03 PM

Needless to say, that goes for me too. Couldn't agree more with willz....right on! A big huge thanks to Scott, and ALL who were involved in getting the job done. Now......when will production begin?