2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intro Music

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 07:33 PM

Talking Intro Music

So the Camaro is gonna need some cool intro music when it rolls out on stage in Detroit, right? So I had a thought. Some of you may not like it, but I think it would be quite fitting and appropriate ...

"Without Me" by Eminem

Just think of how it starts off ...

"Guess who's back ... back again ... guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, nah nah nah ..."

... I think it'll be awesome!! I'm not even joking . If you don't know the song, I found a sample clip on this page (scroll down to "Eminem - song clips" and click on the one for "Without Me"). Maybe Eminem isn't everyone's favorite artist, but it may draw attention from a younger crowd as well??
Old 12-09-2005, 07:40 PM

Re: Intro Music

back in black
Old 12-09-2005, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by 97z28/m6
back in black
I like that idea 1 million times better.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:45 PM

How about Damage Inc. by Metallica...They could have a video of it in the background showing it destroying the new Mustang and stuff, it would be great
Old 12-09-2005, 07:54 PM

Eminem
Old 12-09-2005, 07:56 PM

Oh c'mon, it's not the artist we're focusing on here! Geez!!
Old 12-09-2005, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Capn Pete
Oh c'mon, it's not the artist we're focusing on here! Geez!!
yes it is.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by 97z28/m6
back in black

i'll one up you on the AC/DC songs.......

how bout T.N.T????

for those not in the know, here's the lyrics:

See me ride out of the sunset
On your color TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
And women to the right
Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife
Don't you start no fight

'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite
T.N.T. and I'll win the fight
T.N.T. I'm a power load
T.N.T. watch me explode!!!

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand?
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess me around

'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite
T.N.T. but I'll win the fight
T.N.T. I'm a power load
T.N.T. watch me explode!!!

T.N.T. oi oi oi
T.N.T. oi oi oi
T.N.T. oi oi oi
T.N.T. oi oi oi
T.N.T. I'm dynamite
T.N.T. But I'll win the fight
T.N.T. I'm a power load
T.N.T. Just watch me explode!!! yeah
Old 12-09-2005, 08:14 PM
NJSPEEDER24

how about Sweet Emotion?

Old 12-09-2005, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by slayerxxx213
How about Damage Inc. by Metallica...They could have a video of it in the background showing it destroying the new Mustang and stuff, it would be great
LOL Damage INC might be a little bit too hard for the public.........

I think Enter Sandman would be killer or better yet Metallica comes out with good sounding popular song and it gets used........

I could see Enter Sandman working very well......with the begining showing silent dream like stills set to a nightmareish theme......Then the song cuts to the main riff showing it doing power slides showing it taking down opponents on the drag strip and the race track and it cue back to the street, and has the main singing part "Exit Light (shown the camaro doing a killer burnout covering the screen in smoke) Enter Night (shows the camaro's nose and lights shine through the smoke revealing the dark street but lit up well) Take My Hand (shows the driver grasping the wheel and the gear shift) We're Off To Never Never Land (shows the camaro flying by at a high rate of speed)" Then the end of the commercial cuts to the end parts of Enter Sandman with a cool tag line like for example "The New Chevrolet Camaro returing to your dreams and to the competitions nightmares" An American Revolution

Though I'd like to see Chevy come out with a Camaro commercial so exciting that it gets banned, Like the corvette commercial but have another commerical come out right after it say. "Our cars like to be outspoken (shows short clip of banned camaro commercial) Our cars like to be exciting (shows another clip) Our cars are uncensored (shows another clip) but this car is way too much for network TV (camaro in a dark room giving a sinister stare, after it fades out a message reading to find out more go to chevy.com/camaro)

But I'd like to see some traditional commericals as well doing comparisons, like comparing amazing fuel economy compared to its competitors, and have another commercial grabbing people and blindfolding them and sitting them inside the car and have them feel of the interior, ride in the car, and get the feel for the car, and then ask them before they take the blindfold off what kind of car it is......When they guess wrong show their faces when they can't believe that the new camaro has outstanding quality inside and outside.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by IntimidatorSS

I think Enter Sandman would be killer or better yet Metallica comes out with good sounding popular song and it gets used........

I could see Enter Sandman working very well......with the begining showing silent dream like stills set to a nightmareish theme......Then the song cuts to the main riff showing it doing power slides showing it taking down opponents on the drag strip and the race track and it cue back to the street, and has the main singing part "Exit Light (shown the camaro doing a killer burnout covering the screen in smoke) Enter Night (shows the camaro's nose and lights shine through the smoke revealing the dark street but lit up well) Take My Hand (shows the driver grasping the wheel and the gear shift) We're Off To Never Never Land (shows the camaro flying by at a high rate of speed)" Then the end of the commercial cuts to the end parts of Enter Sandman with a cool tag line like for example "The New Chevrolet Camaro returing to your dreams and to the competitions nightmares" An American Revolution

Though I'd like to see Chevy come out with a Camaro commercial so exciting that it gets banned, Like the corvette commercial but have another commerical come out right after it say. "Our cars like to be outspoken (shows short clip of banned camaro commercial) Our cars like to be exciting (shows another clip) Our cars are uncensored (shows another clip) but this car is way too much for network TV (camaro in a dark room giving a sinister stare, after it fades out a message reading to find out more go to chevy.com/camaro)

But I'd like to see some traditional commericals as well doing comparisons, like comparing amazing fuel economy compared to its competitors, and have another commercial grabbing people and blindfolding them and sitting them inside the car and have them feel of the interior, ride in the car, and get the feel for the car, and then ask them before they take the blindfold off what kind of car it is......When they guess wrong show their faces when they can't believe that the new camaro has outstanding quality inside and outside.
i really like the blindfold part-if gm can pull that off we'ed have winner for sure.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:42 PM

HEY!! You stole my Enter the Sandman idea!!!
At least im not the only one!!!
I would also like to see all 4 previous gens. A 69 Z28, 72 Z28, 92 Z28, 2002 Z28, and then....coming up from the stage...the concept!!
Im sure RP has it all worked out, and that we might need some muscle relaxers to stop us from smiling.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by IntimidatorSS
Well, I figured that might be a concern....How about F'n Hostile by Pantera???
Old 12-09-2005, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by slayerxxx213
Well, I figured that might be a concern....How about F'n Hostile by Pantera???

Old 12-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Admin Emeritus

At one point not long ago, I was asked to think of a fitting potential song to be played while the car is unveiled. While this did not happen due to several reasons, I had two choices in mind...

Back in Black by AC/DC
Highway Star by Deep Purple

Quick Reply: Intro Music