2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Camaro RS at Les Stanford Chevrolet

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Banned

Man that color looks good.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by super83Z
I like the 6800/6900 Redline!
7000 to be exact. That's the 3.6L.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:49 PM

That is gorgeous. I think I've changed my mind on interior colors.... And that dark blue looks awesome, can't wait to see it out in the sun! Looks like a bit darker than my pickup truck and I love that color!
Old 12-18-2008, 12:30 AM

The Imperial Blue looks great. It's very dark but I'm sure in the sun it'll look sweet.
I'm really liking the beige interior and the tan door panel inserts. I miss the 4th gen interior where the whole seat and carpet were tan but these seats are much better.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:44 AM

LS were you able to sit in the Camaro and how comfortable are the seats? The two tones on the interior look nice. That is a beautiful Blue and like someone said the dash needs work.

So what is the story on this car?
Old 12-18-2008, 01:14 AM

GM is awesome.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:23 AM

that interior is amazing... its seriously one of the most amazing looking interiors ive seen. Its gorgeous... the tan and black two tone is done awesome, and the silver accents on the dash and door panels makes it look even better... I dont usually like tan interiors but dear sweet baby Jesus does that look good...
Old 12-18-2008, 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by CTK1
As much as I like the interior in this car, I have to admit, that I think the gauge housing and gauge faces on the dash look really cheap. I hope somebody makes as nice overlay for the faces, and maybe a chrome housing like what is on most of GM's cars now. My only real complaint though. Just a couple more months!
I gotta agree with you.

All I can say is what I said to Paul when I saw him in LA and texted to Scott since I missed him..... you GOT to find a way to get the Camaro "Black's" interior into the Camaro. IMO, it's far "richer" and looks far better than the regular Camaro interior (including the fancy... but cheap looking SS).

The new Mustang's interior didn't look as futuristic, but at the press previews, Mustang's interior blew away Camaro SS' interior in looking like it was well made and far from cheap. Though the "Black" interior was very good and might be on par, the production SS interior left alot to be desired next to the new Stang interior.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen
WHAT?!?!
the back of the seat is black on ALL the different interior options.
Yeah, that's what I ment.

Seems a lot of people like this two tone beige and black interior.
Now that I see it, I really don't.
I thought it would be more tan or brown in color and I thought the whole interior would be tan.
I'm also afraid the beige on the seats will get dirty too easy.

Looks like I'm changing my order to black interior.

Last edited by bkwagonss; 12-18-2008 at 07:02 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by CTK1
As much as I like the interior in this car, I have to admit, that I think the gauge housing and gauge faces on the dash look really cheap. I hope somebody makes as nice overlay for the faces, and maybe a chrome housing like what is on most of GM's cars now. My only real complaint though. Just a couple more months!
Originally Posted by guionM
I gotta agree with you.

All I can say is what I said to Paul when I saw him in LA and texted to Scott since I missed him..... you GOT to find a way to get the Camaro "Black's" interior into the Camaro. IMO, it's far "richer" and looks far better than the regular Camaro interior (including the fancy... but cheap looking SS).

The new Mustang's interior didn't look as futuristic, but at the press previews, Mustang's interior blew away Camaro SS' interior in looking like it was well made and far from cheap. Though the "Black" interior was very good and might be on par, the production SS interior left alot to be desired next to the new Stang interior.
+2...... The gauge cluster / interior on the " BLACK" is truly amazing !.....

G.M., how much more expensive would it be to use a different gauge overlays, or add some more design stitching to the seats ?
Old 12-18-2008, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by guionM
I gotta agree with you.

what was different with black's interior compared to the regular, other than the suede inserts and black door panels,black shifter , black trim, and colored guages? everything in that car should be a production piece ,just painted black. except the suede and guage overlay.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:33 AM

The seats, are production seats and they are confortable ( better than my 91 Z28 and 97 Z28).

The blue in the sun has alot of metallic in it ( yes that is the same blue on the impala)

The car is a V6 model and the dash, console, and door panels are pre production (the rep said they will use a softer feeling textures)

I work at the dealer in new car sales so i will post more later today for everyone to enjoy.
I will try to answer most of your questions as I know more.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by LT16spSS
The seats, are production seats and they are confortable ( better than my 91 Z28 and 97 Z28).

The blue in the sun has alot of metallic in it ( yes that is the same blue on the impala)

The car is a V6 model and the dash, console, and door panels are pre production (the rep said they will use a softer feeling textures)

I work at the dealer in new car sales so i will post more later today for everyone to enjoy.
More pics.... WOOT !!!!
Old 12-18-2008, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by LT16spSS

Thanks a lot for the pics and info! Can't wait for more pics
Old 12-18-2008, 01:38 PM

more

Name:  1218A360.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  92.8 KB

Name:  1218A366.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  123.9 KB

Canadian Vin with last 2 digits being that it is not for sale

Name:  1218A367.jpg
Views: 22