2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Camaro production will be UNaffected

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Bigrus
Try getting a loan for a new one from your bank now. Also not to be a giant negative nancy, but GM is taking a nose dive right now buying a product that is going to drop 75% in value is not a wise move.
If you've got the credit you can get a loan. If you don't then you won't.
The way it should ALWAYS be. Drop 75%? Show me your proof of this.
This is ridiculous. Still not going to bother me. I want this car. This car is going to ignite certain people's car passions that have been dormant for some
time.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by wildpaws
Oh please, why don't you carry your BS Butt off to some liberal forum that appreciates your negative attitude. I rarely tell anybody off on a forum, but I'll make an exception for your sorry butt. It is negative people like you with your attitude of telling everyone what they are "too stupid" (in your opinion) to understand, that you "know" what is really going to happen. If I could reach through the internet and punch you out, I'd do it in a second, you and all of the idiots supposedly representing us at Disney on the Potomac. Come back and visit the forum when you have some honest, constructive thoughts to share.
Clyde
Thank you, this needed to be said.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by 8Banger
This is ridiculous. Still not going to bother me. I want this car. This car is going to ignite certain people's car passions that have been dormant for some
time.
May be true or close to 75%?
I tryed to sell my 09 Mazda6 loaded!
Most dealers will only give $15,000 which is 56% loss.
Far as I know Mazda is in better shape then GM?
Old 12-13-2008, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Barry626
May be true or close to 75%?
I tryed to sell my 09 Mazda6 loaded!
Most dealers will only give $15,000 which is 56% loss.
Far as I know Mazda is in better shape then GM?

Oh yea I remember you, the one that convienetly never mentions that he was offered $20,000.00 and only spouts the low number he was offered. I guess you don't know that sometimes people will lowball/price a job high if they really don't want to do it. They do this knowing the person won't take the deal.

How many people with less than 10 posts can we get in here?
Old 12-13-2008, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by wildpaws
Oh please, why don't you carry your BS Butt off to some liberal forum that appreciates your negative attitude. I rarely tell anybody off on a forum, but I'll make an exception for your sorry butt. It is negative people like you with your attitude of telling everyone what they are "too stupid" (in your opinion) to understand, that you "know" what is really going to happen. If I could reach through the internet and punch you out, I'd do it in a second, you and all of the idiots supposedly representing us at Disney on the Potomac. Come back and visit the forum when you have some honest, constructive thoughts to share.
Clyde
Very nice post. Instead of debating you threaten violence Thats usually the first thing a weak person does over the internet.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by 8Banger
time.
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/flo...iac-g8-prices/
Old 12-13-2008, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by super83Z
Why is it that everyone with single digit posts either wants to stir the pot and say the car is canceled or ask if the car comes with 4 wheels?
I could careless if its canceled or not i wanted one, but not anymore after the years it sat while everyone else was able to produce their sports cars. I really pity many of you instead of worrying about GM's value and if they will be here you all worry about a toy sports car.

GM is dropping the least of their worries is a sports car right now.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by johnny6
Banks don't deny loans based on certain automobile manufactures You guys crack me up sometimes.
yeah because banks after this whole mess really want to keep loaning money to people for a product they will never get a return on if the loan is not payed back.

So if i go to the bank and say there is this sweet 1980 chevy pickup for 30k they are just going to loan me the money for it?
Old 12-13-2008, 02:36 PM

yeah because banks after this whole mess really want to keep loaning money to people for a product they will never get a return on if the loan is not payed back.

So if i go to the bank and say there is this sweet 1980 chevy pickup for 30k they are just going to loan me the money for it?
Have you EVER purchased a vehicle through a bank? Your statement is the most idiotic thing i've heard all week wow just wow
Old 12-13-2008, 03:47 PM

It should be illegal to be this ignorant.
Old 12-13-2008, 03:52 PM

Yea because an auto news blogger is the end all be all source for factual information...

You do know that a blog is nothing more than an outlet for people to make themselves feel important by forcing there opinions on the world right?

wow... just wow...
Old 12-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Admin Emeritus

Take it to PM guys, last time I am going to ask nicely. Thanks.
Old 12-13-2008, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by diarmadhi
Yea because an auto news blogger is the end all be all source for factual information...

You do know that a blog is nothing more than an outlet for people to make themselves feel important by forcing there opinions on the world right?

wow... just wow...
blogs don't force their opinion on anybody. you obviously don't know what a blog is either.

wow... just wow...
Old 12-13-2008, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by TrickStang37
blogs don't force their opinion on anybody. you obviously don't know what a blog is either.

wow... just wow...
PM sent...
Old 12-14-2008, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by super83Z
Oh yea I remember you, the one that convienetly never mentions that he was offered $20,000.00 and only spouts the low number he was offered. I guess you don't know that sometimes people will lowball/price a job high if they really don't want to do it. They do this knowing the person won't take the deal.

How many people with less than 10 posts can we get in here?
Ya & your 1500 + makes u special not by a long shot!

Quick Reply: Camaro production will be UNaffected