2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Camaro Introduction in Jan., how I wish it would go, or how I might do it.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 11:12 PM

Thumbs up The Camaro Introduction in Jan., how I wish it would go, or how I might do it.....

just progressing from Capn Pete's Intro Music page to something more..of what I would like to see if I was there at the introduction of the Camaro, or I did the intro to this great new car....

The area is dark lit by a faint light...a represenative from GM comes up to a podium and the light gets brighter and talks about Chevy's Muscle Car History the Chevelle, the nova, Impala and so on. He talks about how rich and diverse this history is. He talks about the engines and HP and the legends.. How this lineage is now making a comback. The days when pulling up to a stoplight with a Chevy that had an SS badge meanst something. Or for a certain few a Z badge. With more on that I give you Scott S. to say a few words.

Scott gets to the podium and talked about the journey he and his fellow members have taken to come to this point, the hardships the trials and the dedication from them and the people asked to be here in the crowd. This moment is what he has been waiting for..as he says this ...a lone spotlight is lit on a man holding a guitar..all of a sudden you hear the cry of a chunk waa waa rif comming from it.. As you hear the guitar in the background laying down the noticible chords..Scott speakes...
"ladies and gentleman, This car is a statement! This car is an icon! This car is part of Chevrolet! This car is part of America! It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you the 2009 Camaro!!"as Scott says the word Camaro the man playing guitar breaks out into FULL rockin mode and the curtains fall to the sides and you see the band playing live on an elevated stage. Velvet Revolver doing Jimi Hendrix's VOODOO CHILD! As Scott Weiland starts singing the first verse
" Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand"
from under the elevated stage under the drum kit the new car come screaming out with all the pyro and smoke worthy of a rock show.
as the car rolls to the front we see the band rocking out to Voodoo Child in the background...
"Yeah

Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise a little sand

Yeah

’cause I’m a voodoo child
Lord knows I’m a voodoo child baby
I want to say one more last thing
I didn’t mean to take up all your sweet time
I’ll give it right back to ya one of these days

Hahaha

I said I didn’t mean to take up all your sweet time
I’ll give it right back one of these days

Oh yeah

If I don’t meet you no more in this world then uh
I’ll meet ya on the next one
And don’t be late
Don’t be late

’cause I’m a voodoo child voodoo child
Lord knows I’m a voodoo child

Hey hey hey

I’m a voodoo child baby
I don’t take no for an answer

Question no
Yeah"
as Velvet Revolver plays the last note.the car rolls up to its final spot..the band falls silent and then you hear the car ROAR with a throaty exhaust note to announce its presence as it takes its place on center stage..and the lights come up so you can fully see the new Camaro in all its glory.

Slash, Velvet Revolver, Camaro..need we say more??

That is what I would do if I was introducing this car.
Old 12-10-2005, 03:40 PM

Re: The Camaro Introduction in Jan., how I wish it would go, or how I might do it.....

just so Jason and Red can see
Old 12-10-2005, 04:07 PM

Re: The Camaro Introduction in Jan., how I wish it would go, or how I might do it.....

cool
Old 12-10-2005, 06:10 PM

Re: The Camaro Introduction in Jan., how I wish it would go, or how I might do it....

Originally Posted by Caps94ZODG
just progressing from Capn Pete's Intro Music page to something more..of what I would like to see if I was there at the introduction of the Camaro, or I did the intro to this great new car....

The area is dark lit by a faint light...a represenative from GM comes up to a podium and the light gets brighter and talks about Chevy's Muscle Car History the Chevelle, the nova, Impala and so on. He talks about how rich and diverse this history is. He talks about the engines and HP and the legends.. How this lineage is now making a comback. The days when pulling up to a stoplight with a Chevy that had an SS badge meanst something. Or for a certain few a Z badge. With more on that I give you Scott S. to say a few words.

Scott gets to the podium and talked about the journey he and his fellow members have taken to come to this point, the hardships the trials and the dedication from them and the people asked to be here in the crowd. This moment is what he has been waiting for..as he says this ...a lone spotlight is lit on a man holding a guitar..all of a sudden you hear the cry of a chunk waa waa rif comming from it.. As you hear the guitar in the background laying down the noticible chords..Scott speakes...
"ladies and gentleman, This car is a statement! This car is an icon! This car is part of Chevrolet! This car is part of America! It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you the 2009 Camaro!!"as Scott says the word Camaro the man playing guitar breaks out into FULL rockin mode and the curtains fall to the sides and you see the band playing live on an elevated stage. Velvet Revolver doing Jimi Hendrix's VOODOO CHILD! As Scott Weiland starts singing the first verse
" Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand"
from under the elevated stage under the drum kit the new car come screaming out with all the pyro and smoke worthy of a rock show.
as the car rolls to the front we see the band rocking out to Voodoo Child in the background...
"Yeah

Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise a little sand

Yeah

’cause I’m a voodoo child
Lord knows I’m a voodoo child baby
I want to say one more last thing
I didn’t mean to take up all your sweet time
I’ll give it right back to ya one of these days

Hahaha

I said I didn’t mean to take up all your sweet time
I’ll give it right back one of these days

Oh yeah

If I don’t meet you no more in this world then uh
I’ll meet ya on the next one
And don’t be late
Don’t be late

’cause I’m a voodoo child voodoo child
Lord knows I’m a voodoo child

Hey hey hey

I’m a voodoo child baby
I don’t take no for an answer

Question no
Yeah"
as Velvet Revolver plays the last note.the car rolls up to its final spot..the band falls silent and then you hear the car ROAR with a throaty exhaust note to announce its presence as it takes its place on center stage..and the lights come up so you can fully see the new Camaro in all its glory.

Slash, Velvet Revolver, Camaro..need we say more??

That is what I would do if I was introducing this car.

Wow! That was so

L A M E ! ! !
Old 12-10-2005, 08:23 PM

Re: The Camaro Introduction in Jan., how I wish it would go, or how I might do it....

okay do it one better???
Old 12-11-2005, 12:49 PM

Check out my little intro

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...=414801&page=6

Post #78 I could have made it more detailed, but I was in a hurry.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:23 PM

I like it it would fit very well...

what about doing with a litttle trance music booting the flavor of the sound to a newer theme..
Old 12-11-2005, 04:40 PM

How about back in black. The music starts and the curtain is closed, all of a sudden you hear the rumble of the engine revving up the curtain pulls away only to see a big cloud of smoke. The headlights flick on and roll slowly out of the smoke. Then they tell everyone the car will be for sale as an 07 model! No later than sept.