2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Camaro Focus Group Article, Photos and Convertible Test Drive Video!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 05:56 PM
2010 Camaro Moderator/Disciple

Originally Posted by JasonD
but what we are not able to talk about doesn't suck.
well said. lololol

Old 09-11-2007, 07:17 AM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by BlacLac02
you say WE, does this meen you were there too?
Yes, he was there too.

https://www.camaroz28.com/gallery/ma...?g2_itemId=536

Front row, from left to right:
John Fitzpatrick - Marketing Manager for Impala & Camaro
Scott Settlemire - The FBodfather
Tom Peters - GM Design
Cheryl Pilcher - Camaro Product Manager

Behind them are the 12(15).
Old 09-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Admin Emeritus

sorry,as you can tell im fairly new here.but fbodfather is scott settlemire? i met him when i was 16 and i had my first camaro at neocc. sweet. i had no idea he was on this.
The Fbodfather is everywhere. Even though he is no longer Camaro Brand Manager and is now GM Shows & Exhibits Manager and Cheryl is now Camaro Product Manager, Scott is still very involved with the continued development and evolution of the Camaro project.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Admin Emeritus

so hes no longer in charge of anything with the camaro, he does the shows? is that a promotion or demotion. personally i would rather work on the camaro.
After 2002, there was no Camaro to work on. He was moved to from a Chevrolet brand to all of GM shows at that time. Promotion/demotion is a matter of opinion, I suppose. He is still very involved with the Camaro, but he is not the product manager.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:13 PM

They all had something in them that either made a confirmation of Chevrolets direction or just to narrow things down to move forward. If you have concerns that Chevrolet is not listening to the enthusiast about this car, put those concerns to rest. Chevrolet covered nearly every aspect of the next Camaro by asking questions and listening very carefully to the answers.
I wonder - and I apologize for resurrecting this thread - can any of the 12 (15) could be so kind as to give any additional words of encouragement about the prototype's interior pics? I've no doubt that they can offer anything BUT encouragement and patience, like Scott.

I figured, since it's said that they were taken so seriously on what they thought the Camaro should be - they can say a word or two on whether this unfinished interior properly represents what they spoke about with the Camaro folks or not. Nothing detailed. God knows I wouldn't expect any specific "this will be changed" type things. Just a general statement.

And if this falls under the "we can't talk about it" category - I completely understand.

Last edited by Dragoneye; 01-06-2008 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:53 AM
Disciple

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada (20 min. down the road from the "Shwa"!)
Originally Posted by Dragoneye
I wonder - and I apologize for resurrecting this thread - can any of the 12 (15) could be so kind as to give any additional words of encouragement about the prototype's interior pics? I've no doubt that they can offer anything BUT encouragement and patience, like Scott.

I figured, since it's said that they were taken so seriously on what they thought the Camaro should be - they can say a word or two on whether this unfinished interior properly represents what they spoke about with the Camaro folks or not. Nothing detailed. God knows I wouldn't expect any specific "this will be changed" type things. Just a general statement.

And if this falls under the "we can't talk about it" category - I completely understand.
I'm thinkin' we're just gonna have to wait it out... the 1st evening we were in Detroit, I found myself sitting beside Micah Jones (who is a really down-to-earth, super-nice guy) at dinner. We had a great conversation and I tried (without being obnoxious) to see how willing he was to talk about the final interior - but he was pretty tight-lipped and said a couple of times that he couldn't comment about what I was asking.
During the info sessions, we were peppered with questions about our thoughts on the interior of the Concept and more than a few of us contributed comments about things we liked or disliked, as well a what we thought the interior still needed.
I really can't recall that any hints about what was coming as the final product were given to us.
Not much help, but like I said, we'll just have to wait and see!

Best regardSS,

Elie
Old 01-07-2008, 12:11 PM

Am I not seeing a 4th gen in the pictures, I see a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and one that looks very similar to a 1st but not.