2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Camaro / CamaroZ28.Com Shirts for NAIAS! Show your loyalty, and HURRY!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 11:16 PM

Re: Camaro / CamaroZ28.Com Shirts for NAIAS! Show your loyalty, and HURRY!

Yes, Selena has been helping me with this venture from day one...Its truely a large project to keep track of all this and its not just this board involved in the event shirts. If any questions, please feel free to email me also on any of this. I very willingly accepted her offer to help me keep this all in line. I am so busy right now with holidays and everything then to add this.Selena has done a great job and making it go alot smoother for when I actually have to produce these shirts...Yes I actually will be embroidering them all in time for the event. SHe keeps track of the orders placed as far as sizes and payments as I notify her there recieved.

I will add that all personal info recieved by me is NOT shared, not to mention paypal doesnt even allow me to see your credit card or account info. I am not sure if I mentioned that I will also accept mailed payments for those who prefer to.
Thanks
Al

Last edited by 35th_camaro_ss; 12-16-2005 at 11:19 PM.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:05 PM
Disciple

ThankSS y'all. So far I have heard from a couple of you. If you want to order any shirts please PM me so I can get your info. Thanks
Old 12-19-2005, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by SunsetHawkSelena
ThankSS y'all. So far I have heard from a couple of you. If you want to order any shirts please PM me so I can get your info. Thanks
Whoops, I PM'd Al directly. I also have already sent the Paypal order, with the shirt order details listed in the PayPal order. If you need to see them from me in a 2nd PM, let me know.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:21 PM
Disciple

you've got a PM, Joe.

Al does fill me in on orders he receives, but if i get the info directly from y'all it helps him not have to relay it to me. thanks!
Old 12-20-2005, 08:33 AM
2010 Camaro Moderator/Disciple

Originally Posted by JasonD
Well, the idea is for everyone to wear the SAME shirt so it gets attention. We want people to start asking each other "What's up with all the Camaro shirts?".

OR...

"Wow...did you realize that the Camaro owners were so loyal?"
etc...

If eveyrone's shirt is different, no one will notice what we are trying to acheive.
Exactly.

Sunday event at the Heritage Center, folks are going with their club, website, whatever polos.

Monday, we are looking to get everyone in the same polo for the unveiling event. It will make a strong and positive statement to both GM and the media.

This is the base polo for Monday
Old 12-20-2005, 11:09 AM
Disciple

ok here is what we have so far. please use this opportunity to check that your order is accurate and contact Al or me if anything is incorrect.

JOELIUSZ28= 1 L CZ28, 2 (L, XL) CAMARO-PAID (to be shipped)
CHRIS 96 WS6= 2 (M, L) CAMARO-PAID
DOUG HARDEN= 4 (S, 2 L, 3X) CAMARO-PAID
96_CAMARO_B4C= 1 XL CZ28, 2 (XL, 2X) CAMARO-PAID
CHRISFREZ= 1 2X CZ28, 1 2X CAMARO-PAID
JASOND= 1 XL CZ28, 1 XL CAMARO-PAID

Last edited by SunsetHawkSelena; 12-20-2005 at 03:38 PM.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by SunsetHawkSelena
ok here is what we have so far. please use this opportunity to check that your order is accurate and contact Al or me if anything is incorrect.

JOELIUSZ28= 1 L CZ28, 2 (L, XL) CAMARO-PAID (to be shipped)
CHRIS 96 WS6= 2 (M, L) CAMARO-PAID
DOUG HARDEN= 4 (M, 2 L, 3X) CAMARO-PAID
96_CAMARO_B4C= 1 XL CZ28, 2 (XL, 2X) CAMARO-PAID
CHRISFREZ= 1 2X CZ28, 1 2X CAMARO-PAID
That is all who have ordered? Come on guys, we need to have more than this when we get to the events!

Old 12-20-2005, 12:13 PM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by 96_Camaro_B4C
That is all who have ordered? Come on guys, we need to have more than this when we get to the events!
Remember, this is basically an "invite-only" event, spread across multiple sites and some outside of the online community.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by JasonD
Remember, this is basically an "invite-only" event, spread across multiple sites and some outside of the online community.
Absolutely. But I was thinking it was closer to 50 or 100 (?) from this site. Maybe there were on the order of that many lottery invites, but not many could come?

It's cool either way. I just didn't want us to have 50 guys there representing but only a handful of us have the shirts on (which would sort of negate their purpose).

Old 12-20-2005, 12:29 PM
Prominent Member

Actually there were only 125 invites....that were allowed one guest, total of 250 passes......so it get's even smaller when some (me) are bringing the spousal unit.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:39 PM

Although I am so very happy to see the return of the Camaro (and am seriously considering purchasing one), I'm a Firebird/Trans Am guy at heart. Always have been. So it would feel kinda weird (and a little sad) to be wearing a Camaro shirt.

Sorry guys, but I am still not over the loss of the Firebird from GM's line up. I'll be there, but I won't be false-flagging my true loyalties. Camaros have always been listed amongst my favorite cars as number "1-B", just below Firebirds/TAs at #1A
Old 12-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Disciple

hey i'm as big a fan of birds as anybody and i'm really depressed that our beloved birds aren't coming back, but i love camaros too. in our house we have four birds and only one camaro. i can't wait to add a new camaro to the stable. so i will certianly be pimpin' a camaro shirt at the unveiling. you don't have to own one to share the love
Old 12-22-2005, 10:30 AM

Uhm Selena...I did PM you...did you get it? I want a L of each shirt...please PM me back with confirmation you got this...I know the deadline is tomorrow!!!!!
Old 12-22-2005, 10:31 AM

I assume I should just paypal the info@carshirts.com at this point, rather than wait for confirmation???
Old 12-22-2005, 12:19 PM

Yes you can go ahead make the paypal payment and put your order info in the comments...I will take care of it from there...I am ordering the shirts the beginning of next week, so any of you last minute people, hurry and get your orders placed.

Quick Reply: Camaro / CamaroZ28.Com Shirts for NAIAS! Show your loyalty, and HURRY!